Unexpected Awakening

TOMS POV

"Bill! Bill!" I excitedly ran in his room, he quickly sat up. Clearly being awoken from a deep sleep. "Go take a shower! I'll clean your room!" He raised an eyebrow awkwardly and ran to get new clothes. "For what exactly?" He said taking a black top with some dark maroon heart with some graphic designs.

"We're going out!" I picked some shirts and pants off the ground, shoving it into his hamper.

He nodded and picked some dark blue skinny jeans. Later, running into the bathroom.

Once I had finished cleaning his room, he came out. His eye bags being the first thing I noticed. I went to his make up station that Lilith had made for him and grabbed a light shade of concealer. "Hold still." I grabbed his arm ad he obeyed my order. I placed the concealer over the dark bags. "Go blend them in I'll make coffee for us!" I quickly ran to kitchen, brewing the coffee.

BILLS POV

I blended the light concealer, covering my under bags. Once they were blended enough, I put the sponge down. I stood in-front of the long shaped mirror. I stared at my reflection, wondering how I had the energy to stand up.

————————————

I smelt the warm choco bean brew making coffee. Tom had poured me a cup. I sipped the warm liquid onto my tongue. "Alright, what did you wake me for?" I said exhausted.

"We may know were Lilith is." My eyes widened at his words.

All I wanted in the world was to hold her again, to make her feel loved.

"Where?" I asked impatient.

"Alright so," he explained.

————————————

SRRY THIS IS SO SORT!!
ILYSMM!!

loveforavatar  ILYYYYSMM AND THANKS 4 BEING THERE FOR MY BOOK SENSE IT STARTED!!!! 💋💋 ILYSMM