Explaination

I looked at his gloved hands reaching out for me. This time, instead of pushing it away, I took it. He his smile grew a little wider as he took me to the couch. He sat me down next to him while 3 other men around his age were sitting on the other side of the man and 1 was sitting on and arm chair.

"Okay, so your probably wondering why your here and who we are, correct." He asked, his smile faded away into something a little more serious. I nod my head, 'Who wouldn't?' I thought. "Okay, first let us introduce ourselves. I'm Bill Kaulitz. I'm 21, and these are," he paused and turned his head to one of the men sitting next to him. "Georg," the long brown haired boy said, "Tom, whats up." He said giving me a smile and giving me a hand single as a sign of saying 'hey', then the short blonde one spoke. "Gustav, hey." He smiles and waves at me. I slowly wave at him back before turning my attention back to Bill. "So, why am I here?" I said hopefully gonna be given a detailed explanation on why they kidnapped me and are basically keeping me hostage.

"Okay, so we have to tell you something. But you can't freak out. Or laugh, or not take us seriously." He said, with slightly nervous giggle. "Promise?" He said holding out his pinky. "Promise..?" I say unsure intertwining our pinky's and letting go. He places his hands on his lap, 'very polite.' I thought.

"We are," He took a pause before continuing his sentence. "Vampires." He said.

"Be fucking for real." I said, how are you gonna kidnap me and tell me your vampires. Are they high? On drugs?

"You promised." He said, sternly. "Vampires are fake. Its just fictional. Are you guys high?" I said, very confused.