"Don't you fucking touch her."

We soon stopped at a beautiful park, there were kids and parents laughing with their children. We then sat down on some swings, a total of 9 swings. Plenty for kids and adults.

I sat with Bill as Tom sat all alone on the swing set next to us.

     We started chatting about random things, like our preference on topics such as colors, foods, etc. We soon stopped as some random lady came up to us. We stopped to turn to look at her.

     "Hey, excuse me. Sorry to bother but you sir are very distracting." She said pointing to Bill. I looked at her with a disturbed-confused face. "What? How?" I asked, Bill had his head turned down, staring at his shoes.

    "And you too! You should dress normal, not this Halloween, satanic bullshit." She yelled.

     "Satanic? What the hell?!" I shouted. I stood up. I leaned over her. "Listen here you little shit, you can't say anything with your boring little straight girl style, your fucking boring. And how old are you?" I said sternly.

    "Im 46 years young. Why?" She said trying to hold back her punch. "You shouldn't be talking. Your fucking outdated. Old ass bitch." I said, looking deep into her green Shrek shit eyes.

    "Oh no you didn't you fucking shit." She yelled, her spit landing on my face. She punched me hard. I landed on my back, my face was throbbing. For a middle aged woman, she was strong.

BILLS POV
     I watched Lilith hit the floor. I quickly stood up out of anger. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled loudly at the wrinkled old lady.

     I punched her quickly in the temple. She bounced to the concrete ground. "Don't you fucking touch her." I whispered quietly into her ear. "If you do again, I will fucking kill you." I stood up. The feared woman got up and ran away. She screamed for her child to stop playing and come with her back to her house.

    Lilith was sitting there on the concrete. Tom was right there beside her treating her. "Lilith! Are you okay?!" I ran beside her, checking for scrapes or blood. She just had a bad bruise on her cheek. "I'm fine, Bill." She answered.

LILITH'S POV
     Bill asked if I was okay. I saw everything that Bill did to her, I didn't hear anything that he said though. I got up and rub some dirt off of me. I held my cheek in pain. "Are you sure?" A worried expression lurked onto his face.

"Yes, I am." I stated. Bill held me so I didn't fall over. I was dizzy but I could function. "You don't have to hold me Bill." I said looking towards him. "Yes I do, just so you won't fall." He said, I sigh in response and heard my stomach rumble.

"You hungry?" Bill raised and eyebrow. I nod, "There is a Starbucks near us. Also what is a Starbucks?" Tom asked, I giggle a little. "Its a name. You get coffee or pastries there." I said as we walked, Bill still holding me close by the hip. "Oh, I had something there. Didn't like it, don't recommend." He said as we walked along the sidewalk.

We stood outside of the building. As we walked in we met the cashier. "Hello! What would you like today?" She said smiling. "Hi! Uhm, I'll have a Caffè Americano." I smiled back, my head turned towards Bill who was looking at me. His head turned at the screened menu above. "Uh! Can I get the Caffè Misto."