Moonlit sky

We soon stopped at huge mansion in the middle of the woods. It was tall ceilings and tall roofs. "Alright! Here we are!" He sat me down and I saw the dark red car I was in a few days ago. It was a little more sunnier now. "Alright! I got the keys!" He said taking the keys out of his pocket. He smiled and opened the door, the houses was filled with distant laughing ans TV sounds. We walked in a Bill locked the door behind us. The laughter soon died down as we stood there.

"How long until they realize?" I smiled and mouthed to Bill

"Hopefully not long." He mouthed back.We chuckled silently and looked towards them.
A few seconds pass, I tapped my foot inpatient. Soon Gustav looks towards us. He jumps up as we both smile. "Guys! Lilith! Your back!" He smiles as Tom and Georg look towards us. "Hey! How long have you been standing there for?" Tom walks over. "A minute or two." I smile and hug him tightly. He hugs me back and then hugs Bill. "Oh, are you hungry? I made some food! Uhm, chicken and rice!" He exclaims as he walks over to the kitchen to show his creation. "Yea, sure that would be great!" I said hugging myself. He then made me a plate. I sat down on a stool and ate the food. Bill went to go rest in his room. I scarfed down the plate, "Well im gonna go get some rest." I went down the hall leaving the plate out on the table for someone else to clean. I stopped in front of Bills door, it was slightly open. I peeked in.

     He was sitting up, he was looking down hold a light brown teddy bear. It wasn't huge but wasn't big either. His eyes were closed. The bright sun peering though the closed curtains.

    His face was thin and beautiful. His jawline was just perfectly sharp. His big brown eyes lighting purely with sparkle.

He even more as beautiful as the moonlit night sky.