Sweater

We then pulled apart for air and I smiled when I thought as I thought about the kiss. It was perfect, it was like our lips were made for each other, I looked at him in the eyes. He smiled and gave me a short peck on the lips.

"Your a great kisser, you know that Lils?" He said cupping my cheek. I tilt my head "Really?" I said smiling. 

-----------------------------------------------------

 "Alright, I'll be back!" I yelled through out the mansion. "Woah, woah woah. Where you are going? And why so late?" Bill said turning around the corner, sometimes I felt like he knew what was I was gonna do at every split second of the day. "Uhm, I'm going for a walk. And it's like 5 p.m." I said confused. "Uhmm, yea and it gets dark and cold outside really soon." He said saying like it was obvious.

     I signed, "Please! I haven't been outside in days!!" I pleaded, "Oh my god, it's been a week calm down." He put a hand on his hip. I had a pout on my face and held my hand together begging.

     "Fine! Fine but..." His voice echoed down the hall, I waited there for his return. He shortly came back with a black sweater. It had a star and random designs on hit, "Here, just incase, It get's cold quickly." He said with an off smile, "And uhm! Please be safe. I can't lose you once again." He said holding my hand. "I promise." I said, He let me go off. I walked out of the house and closed the door behind me.

@ValeriaSvarts FOR THE FIRST PART OF THE STORY, TYSM FOR COMMENTING <3