Made 4 speed

We sat down at a warm light brown picnic table while panting. I leaned my head back in relief. We ran far away from the place that held me captive. At least 2 miles or 3. Bill looked towards me, our breath panting at the same pace. "I'm so glad I'm out of that horrendous building!" I said, sighing. "Oh, yeah?" He said doing the same as me. "Mhm." I look towards him, "Oh yea, what time is it?" I ask my elbows leaning on the wood table.

     "Uhm, I guess around 4-5?" He answered raising an eyebrow. I giggled at him and looked in front of me and stared the sun down. I could care less about the bright sun burning my eyes. I was happy. Genuinely happy, for once. I looked down and now staring the bright green grass. I felt eyes on me. Not the same eyes I felt at the mall, these were a lot kinder, more soft. I instantly knew who it was. I looked to the side and saw Bill staring at me with the kindest eyes I've ever seen. He while smiling. "Your smile is really pretty, Bill. You know what?" I said smiling at him. "Hmm, oh really? I've never got told my smiles pretty." He said the orange glee shined in his eyes. I hummed a yes and nodded. We sat there in silence for a few minutes. Admiring each other and the beautiful sight in front of us.

     Soon, the orange sun began to turn into just a bright yellow sun. Soon the birds were chirping. It was really warm out now. Not to the point wear we were sweating though. "Alright, come on we have to get back to the others. Their gonna worry about us and come looking for us." He said getting up. I didn't want to. I wanted to stay here forever and look at his features. His pale skin, beautiful glowly eyes. His pink lips. Thin hands. I didn't realize he had his nails painted earlier. His nails were black with a white tip at the front.

     "Alright." I said sighing as I got up. I got picked me up. The wind flew my hair in front of my face. Bill had picked me up in a bridal style. "Alright, hold on. Were gonna go fast." He giggled, I giggle back. "No! Bill put me down!" I laughed. I held on to his neck put my head on his shoulder.

     "Alright! 3...2...1!" He screamed, we ran at lighting speed across the city. I hold my eyes and laughed as the wind blew against my face and legs.