Nightmare

LILITHS POV

I woke up in a bed. Not the one I'm used too. It was a hospital bed.
Gadgets and tools scattered around my bed area. "What..?" I spoke, sitting up. I was confused, why was I here? My feet stepped on the cold floor. It sent shivers up my spine. Once my feet got used to the cold tiles, I got up. Making my way around to the nearest door. I wasn't connected to anything.
No wires. I didn't even have bandages.
"Bill?" Was the first thing I called out.
"Bill?"

No response.

"Hello?" My hand reached the cold door knob. Twisting it, I opened the door.

Instead of being greeted with what I expected a hallway and doctors running around the place, instead I saw Bill.
He held me.
Crying.
"No, no!" He cried out, holding my head in his lap. "Someone help!" He grabbed my hand.
My heart stopped once I saw my cold, lifeless body. "Please! Baby! Wake up!" His tears dripping on my face. "Don't go! I need you!"
He cried once again.

"Stay with me!"

"Please."

Soon, tears formed in my eyes. Falling down on the floor. Was I dead? I touched my body, making sure I was real.
"My love... please." His voice cracked with every word. He cried. More and more, tears not stopping.
Them flowing like a water fall.
So was mine. Them falling on my patient gown. It being soaked with my salty tears.

I hugged myself, falling to the floor. I cried.

"BILL!" Toms voice screamed, I look up to see Bill dead. His limp body crouching over mine. A gunshot hole through his body.

"BILL!" My voice croaked. I stood up, running towards him. I tried to hold him, my hands only slipping through him. Like a ghost.

I dropped to the floor. "What.." tears streamed down my face. "Bill! Bill!" Tom screamed, tears also falling to the floor.
"No!"
"Wake up!" Tom held Bills cold face. "Don't leave me!" His voice cracking. He sobbed, the tears rushing down his face, dropping onto Bills cheeks.

His head dropped to Bills forehead.

My body shook up as I heard the sound of Bills screams. "Lilith?!" He held my shoulders. "What! What happened?!" I yelled, panic running through my veins.
I looked around, worried faces plastered Tom, Gustav and Georgs face.
"You were screaming bloody murder!" Georg yelled.
"Are you okay?!" Bills worried eyes looked into mine. "Yea.. sorry for worrying you." I then realized it was a nightmare.