Kiss

My eyes glanced over to a beautiful misty pond. I looked at Bill and smile as I enjoy the view in front of me.

    I found myself lost into his deep brown eyes. I started to feel my cheeks burn up a little. My eyes shift to his soft pink lips. His soft smooth pale skin shimmers in the light. I snapped out of my trance as Bill waved his hand in my face. "Hello, earth to Lilith." He chuckled a little.

     His eyes glistened in the light. "Yea sorry!" I apologized, I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Its fine Lil." He said looking ahead at the beautiful landscape in front of us.

Lil? He had a nickname for me. I smiled at his words, I felt my cheeks burn a little.

     He turned my body to face his, he put his hand on the side of my hip. He lifted my chin with his free hand, "Why are you so red, are you sick?" He asked concerned, I felt my cheeks get more red. 

     He held me close, his face worried. "Y-yea, I'm good." I stumbled over my words. "Alright, you sure?" He asked, bringing me an inch forward. My eyes glanced to his lips, back at his eyes. He looked a little shocked but eased. I nod at him, his thumb ran over my chin. "You know, your so beautiful. Has anyone ever told you that?" He smiled a little, "Uhm, yea I guess, some people at school, or on the sidewalk." I answered. "That's good, they weren't lying you know." His smile went a little to the side of his face.

"Really?" I blushed, "Hey there's the red again." He said. 

   BILLS POV

     My eyes glanced at her red cheeks, then at her soft light grey-blue eyes. I moved my hand to her cheek, I rubbed my thumb over it. 

     I felt her smooth pale skin on my thumb. She was a masterpiece, her short black hair with curtain bangs. Her beautiful button nose, she had a little arch to the side. But I loved every single one of it. I remember the first time I saw her. The black skulled tank top she had, with the gems on the back of her jean shorts. She looked mortified, but now, she looks happy, when I saw her I knew she was going to be a part of my life, maybe not for long, maybe for the rest. A friend? A hostage? A wife? I didn't care as long as she was with me.

     My eyes glanced to her soft big lips. They had the lip gloss I bought for her at the mall. I leaned in a little, I had no idea of what I was doing. 

     Our lips connected, I felt the cold yet warm lip gloss against my lips. I had never actually wanted to kiss someone. But with her I wanted to.

LILITHS POV

     Our lips connected, I felt his cold lips against mine. His hand fell to my hip, he had both of his hands against my hips, pulling me closer. He lifted an inch of my shirt up from the side. His finger rubbed against the skin that was showing. He pulled away for a split second for a breath of air. He closed the gap between us. Our lips intertwined with mine, like they were made for each other. Perfectly sized, I loved it.

 The kiss was perfect, everything I could've ever wanted.

-------------------------------------------

thanks 2 my beautiful and great friend Yuna, this chapter was written, she helped me with it and it turned out great. TYSM YUNA ILY