Soft touch

I rubbed the aching spot on my head as I stood up slowly. I stumbled back and hit something. 'What happened?' I thought. I turned my head around to see what I hit. A person was hunched over forwards sitting down.Their body was limp and their skin was cold. "NAH UH, WHAT THE HELL?" I screamed stumbling back. No way I just touched a dead body. Dried blood was scattered around them and on their clothes. I could clearly see a hole. "Did they get shot?" I whispered. "Yea they did." A strange voice said coming from behind me. I turned around quickly and saw a large, tall, muscular guy standing there in the corner. He was leant against a wall folding his arms. "Well, boss told me to tell you when you woke up, so I'm leaving." He got up and began to open the door. "Wait! You can't leave me here with a dead body!" I yelled. "I told boss he should get someone to clean it up." He shrugged and left.

"Ugh!" I screamed. I examined the dead body more. To be honest, I've always found life and death pretty interesting. I never thought I would see a dead body. But now I have. Two times already. 'Rip that blonde with big boobs.' I thought, praying for her.

I slumped against the wall. I was a few feet away from the lifeless corpse. But the stench was killing me. It had flies all around them. I plugged my nose and held my breath. 'Bill where are you?' I thought to myself. Hoping my kidnapper will save me. I thought about Bill. And his elegant features. His soft pink lips, his creamy brown eyes. His sharp jawline, his soft yet firm hands. I remember the time he held my hand leading me down the hall for my room. My heart fluttered when that moment happened. Why? Can't tell you, I don't know either. I remember the soft texture of his hands. I imagined his touch on my hand.

    I gasp for more air from my mouth. Soon I fell asleep. Still imagining his lovely soft graceful hands around mine.