15

jungkook ambled down the corridor, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. the doorbell rang once again, causing a groan to escape from his mouth.

he looked at the security camera to see yoongi standing there with his hands in his pocket.
" hyung?" he mumbled before opening the door.

" don't tell me you just woke up." the older raised his brow. " you mean you woke me up? hyung, why are you here by this time?" jungkook ruffled his fluffy hair and shut the door, locking it.

" it's only 11:00 am, kook. you shouldn't have been awake way earlier." yoongi removed his shoes and walked down the corridor to the living room with a sleepy jungkook trailing behind him.

" anyways, what are you doing here? it's strange. what is it?"

" aish you brat. i came over to ask you a question. it's been on my mind ever since the concert." yoongi sat down on the couch.

" you couldn't call? hyung, i'm tired." he whined and sit on the couch across from him. " tired my ass."

jungkook rolled his eyes earning a glare from the older, " mianhamnida " he apologized and gestured him to continue.

" remember the girl i waved at—" jungkook frowns, " be specific, hyung. you waved at millions of fans."

" let me finish,"

" the one you held hands with—she's a black woman with dark curly hair and an amazing smile don't get me started." the older gawked. suddenly, the sleepiness from jungkook disappeared.

" yea, what about her?" he straightened his posture, his head slightly tilting.  " no reason, just asking."

" don't bullshit me, hyung. i know there's a reason. there's always a reason. spill it out." the maknae demanded throwing the older off.

" what's gotten you worked up?"

jungkook chuckled and ran his fingers through his hair, " nothing, hyung. i'm just too tired and it's making me cranky. besides you woke me up from a really good dream." the idol came up with an excuse, which had yoongi believing it.

surprisingly, since yoongi knows all.

" i don't know, i think i'm interested in her or something. she's very pretty."

jungkook closed his eyes, trying to fight back the jealousy that was eating him up. " and you came to me because?"

" the others weren't helping so i thought maybe you could. meh, it'll probably go away or somewhat." the older shrugged his shoulders and got up.

" i'll let you go back to sleep, brat. i have a couple of things to get done."

" alright, hyung. see you later." jungkook yawned and walked the older out. he shut the door and let out a frustrated sigh, "FUCK"

~

" is the price too high for you? i think this apartment is right for you." the real estate agent tries to convince celeste.

" no, it's okay. the price is alright with me. i love how i can see the cityscape from here." celeste walks to the glass window.

" so you're considering?" the agent couldn't help but smile. " yes, i'm ready to make an offer." she giggled.

that's one trait about celeste.

the moment she senses good energy and positive intentions from others, her reaction is simple.

she giggles.

" that's wonderful! i'll contact the owner right away, and we'll start the process." the agent replied and shook her hand.