32

jungkook bite his lip nervously as he watch namjoon help him with his task.
" hyung, i appreciate you but please don't fuck this up."
the golden boy pleaded. namjoon pinched the bridge of his nose, " hey, i may be clumsy but i sure know what im doing. cmon, cel will love this."

" i know, hyung. i just want it to be perfect for my baby. it should be perfect, only for her. i can't mess this proposal up. i'm literally freaking out because i feel like it's too soon or she might turn me down." jungkook paused and took a deep breath, " maybe im overthinking."

" you are!" eunwoo and jimin said unison. jungkook rolled his eyes and scrolled through his phone. " i miss her," he mumbled. " what do you mean you miss her? she left about 2 hours ago." yoongi stared at the younger stunned.
jungkook chuckled and pat the male on the back, " you won't understand, hyung."

" where did she go again?" taehyung inquired. " to get her nails done with her friend, melissa. but right now, she's at work, she should be back soon but it feels like forever."

oh, melissa... namjoon thought and a shy smile crept on his face.

" such a hopeless romantic." mingyu giggled.

he wasn't wrong though.

jungkook have been more clingy lately and is too quick to be sulky whenever celeste is out with her friends. not that he doesn't have friends—he do but he wants to spend quality time with his beloved...alone.

like this morning when celeste told him about going out with melissa.

" hub, i have to get my nails done today. i'll be going with melissa." she pecked his lips and jungkook pouted and huff out. " stay a little longer." he dug his face into her neck, throwing his leg over hers.

celeste smiled and closed her eyes feeling his lips on her skin.
" i'll be back, babe. besides, we have our date today remember? i haven't forgotten." she played with his fingers which were placed on her bare belly.

celeste turned her body so they would be facing each other. jungkook leans in, his eyes tracing a path from celeste's brown orbs down her cheeks, a lingering pause on her smile then diving straight for her lips.

her hands roamed over jungkook's chest, as he pressed their naked bodies together. he pushed his tongue inside her mouth and deepen the kiss. he bite her lower lip as his hands move lower to explore her curves.

nothing was heard in the room besides the sounds of them sloppily making out. celeste placed her hand on his tattooed bicep and squeeze them, feeling her boyfriend's warmth. a feeling that makes her too vulnerable and desperate.

" i love you," he pulled away and gaze into her eyes. " i love you more," celeste kisses him once again, this time sucking on his bottom lip as she ran her tongue over it. jungkook groaned, his hands moving to tangle themselves in hair as they continued to hungrily explore each other's lips.

they could do this all morning.

that's how insane they are about each other.

" fuck baby, i love you so much. i love you too much." jungkook bite her shoulder letting out a few grunts.

~

" hyung no, you're doing it wrong," jungkook whined causing the others to laugh. " kid, you're driving me crazy." namjoon was about to go off on him. jungkook grab the stray string of fairy lights hung it up and made sure it was in the shape of a heart.

he took the tiny candles and kneel down so he could spell out celeste's name with it. " my celeste," he whispered to himself. " my only baby."

" i wanna be in love so bad," eunwoo grumbled and rest his head on mingyu's shoulder. " as if it's that easy tsk," jimin crossed his arms and lean on the wall. it took them about another hour or two to finally get everything ready.