18

celeste moved into her new apartment and started her new job at 'balenciaga.' first day was hectic but she quickly got the hang of it. the hyungs met celeste when jungkook invited them over to his house.

jungkook has been working on his new music, 'seven.' he hasn't told celeste that the song is about her. due to filming and doing photoshoots, they haven't been spending some time together.

the only time they have together is facetime, and celeste is really grateful for that. to her, every moment with jungkook is special.

there's still some tension between jungkook and park jiwon, the ceo of hybe labels. he initiated a meeting with the members, including jungkook which didn't end well. what got things escalated was when jiwon demanded jungkook to break up with celeste.

~ flashback ~

'"you want me to break up with my girlfriend?'"

'"it's the only way. the fans are suspecting. speculating about the two of you. it's affecting your reputation."

" you mean, your investment.' yoongi corrected. 

" look at these,"  jiwon laid out printed pictures of jungkook and celeste.

the first picture was them walking hand in hand at namsan park.

the second picture was inside jungkook's range rover, the windows were down and he was giving her a kiss goodbye after dropping her off home.

the third picture was them at the restaurant, having dinner.

" you think this isn't a problem?!" the ceo raised his voice as he was losing his patience with jungkook bit by bit.

" tell me ask you something, jiwon-nim. do you love your wife?" the idol tone soften, as everyone in the meeting room became quiet.

" i don't see what loving my wife got to do with this situation." he pinched the bridge of his nose. but jungkook didn't budge. " answer my question, that's what i'm requesting of you."

"yes, i love my wife."

" and you'll do anything for her right? even if it means breaking the rules, right? fuck everyone else, right? is you and her against the world, right? she's your inhaler, right? even without seeing her face can drive you insane, right?"  jungkook poured his heart out.

" that's what celeste is to me. i don't play when it comes to her. you can't stop me from loving her. you can't stop me from cherishing her like the precious flower she is. you can't change my mind about her."

" do you know how long i've waited for her huh? how long i've craved her?

" the fans are speculating? fine, let them. zero fucks given. this is my life. my love life. my happiness. my reputation? being in love won't do shit to my reputation. i'm not your puppet. i never was. i am jeon jungkook. i am a human being with feelings. you're not worried about my hyungs and i. you're not worried about our image. you're worried about yourself. money. investment."

~

celeste came out of the shower with a towel around her. she sat on the bed, taking her phone from the charger. she open it and tap on the notification from twitter.

"oh, he's releasing the music tonight?" she smile softly, and watch the trailer.

awwh it's with han sohee?

so the rumors are true.

" ahh latto my girl!" celeste squealed and rewatch it again. " he's so handsome," she pause the video and touch her phone, which had jungkook on the screen. " miss u," the melanin beauty sighed and shut her phone off.