31

" where are we going?" eunwoo asks jungkook who puts the gps on his phone. " princess is having a photoshoot for balenciaga and i wanna surprise her." he puts on his seatbelt and drove out of the parking lot.

" why am i always third-wheeling? drop me off at home." the male roll his eyes. " what the fuck? you wanted to tag along." jungkook chuckles and kept his eyes on the road.
" but i didn't know you were going to see celeste, ugh."

" you two behave like siblings, i always feel like the parent." eunwoo giggled and scrolled through his phone, " gotta admit, it's fun annoying her."

after a 25-minute drive, jungkook parked his car and got out, accompanied by eunwoo. the security guard escorted them to celeste's location. as soon as she spotted them, she waved and jungkook blew a couple of kisses to her. his eyes sparkled with admiration as he watched celeste pose for the camera. celeste felt a boost of confidence, knowing that her boyfriend couldn't resist gazing at her.

eunwoo took the opportunity to snap a photo of his best friend, who was drooling over his girlfriend, without them noticing. he smiled warmly and posted the picture on twitter.

after a while, the photoshoot was completed and jungkook went to celeste and lift her up by the thighs

after a while, the photoshoot was completed and jungkook went to celeste and lift her up by the thighs. the happy female squealed and circle herself around him.
" hi babe, missed u." she cup his cheek and kiss him on the lips. " i missed u more, princess. you hungry?" he kisses back and left a lingering peck on her forehead.

celeste nod her head, nuzzling her face into his neck.
" you did so well, princess. i'm so proud of you, my baby love. you did so good." jungkook praised his girlfriend making her a blushing mess. " thank you, koo."

" geez, y'all are making me puke. can we get lunch now? i'm hungry too." eunwoo whined and stomped on his feet. jungkook raised his brow and eyed his best friend.

" awwh, eunwoo is hungry? you poor little boy." celeste said teasingly. " yah!"
celeste laugh and stick her tongue out. " ah geez," jungkook shakes his head and place her down, taking her belongings from the chair. celeste hugs his arm and walks out the building with him.

they drove to the restaurant that eunwoo had suggested. upon arrival, the waiter handed them each a menu and they placed their orders. while waiting for their meal, celeste rested her chin on jungkook's shoulder and gazed into his eyes. "what is it, my love?" he asked.

celeste gave it a second thought and shake her head, " nothing honey."

" baby, tell me." jungkook whispered with a hint of concern laced within his voice. " i wanted to show you something but then i realized it's not important right now."
she kiss his nose to reassure him.

but jungkook still wanted to know, " don't say that, petal. everything that has to deal with you, is important to me. show me what you want to show me, princess." he pecks her lips, rubbing her back.

celeste smiles softly and takes out her phone and showed her boyfriend a wedding dress. " do you like it?" her eyes sparkle.

" is this what you want to wear, sweetheart?"

" maybe, i might change my mind about it. it's really pretty though." she play with the rings on her boyfriend fingers.
" well, i love it baby. it'll suit you perfectly." he studies the dress one more time.

" and besides it'll be easier for me to take it off on our wedding night." he smirks as he kiss her neck. " babe stop." celeste blush and playfully hit his chest.

" can i see?" eunwoo asks. " no you can't." celeste sticks her tongue out. " kook; you spoil her too much ugh. such a brat."

" i don't spoil her enough, bro." jungkook peck celeste on her forehead before moving his hand down her thigh.
" since you called me a brat, im not showing you."

" fine, i'll see it on your wedding day." eunwoo shrug his shoulders. " who said you'll be invited?"

" yah! i'm coming one way or another. aish, such a brat." eunwoo talks in pout, his eyes shining and everything.
celeste giggled and show him the dress, " here you big baby." " waa, it's beautiful."

the waiter soon served them their food and as they were eating, two girls came by. " omo isn't that jungkook? it's jungkookie."

" he's having a lunch date with his girlfriend, celeste." the other girl loudly said gaining a little bit of attention from the other tables.

" and eunwoo too? omg it's cha eunwoo." the girl exclaimed, while secretly recording.

celeste felt jungkook grip on her waist, tighten. she gaze at him and she could tell that he was uncomfortable. jungkook gave the girls a look and it scared them because the spark from his eyes disappeared. a look that can kill.

but that didn't stop them.

" can we get a picture with you guys?" one of the girls asks, jumping on her feet.

celeste glanced at her boyfriend and then at her best friend, eunwoo, noticing their discomfort. "can we please take just one picture?" she persisted.

and celeste had enough, " girls, not right now please. we're having some alone and you're disturbing us. i find that very disrespectful, you know? please, leave us alone and give us the privacy we deserve, yea?" she tried to sound nice as possible but the girls could tell that celeste was ready to throw hands.

" oh, but you guys are in a public place..."

"don't be childish, babes. i will call security. don't tempt me," celeste warned the girls. the girls stopped recording and quickly left the restaurant.

" are you alright, bun?" celeste cups jungkook's cheek. " i'm fine, baby." he leans in and kisses her lips for a couple of seconds. " eun, are you okay as well?" she asks eunwoo who immediately gave her an eye smile. " i am now, cel. thank you."