19

jungkook collapsed beside celeste after finishing their morning sex. let's say, the couple haven't gotten enough of each other ever since they made love a night ago. they're like magnets towards one another. they can't be separated not even for a second.

celeste sat up on the bed and proceed to stand but jungkook pull her back down, making her fall on top of him. " babe, i have work today." she let out to her boyfriend who pouted.

oh, and jungkook became clingy af.
as if he wasn't before.

" stay home with me." he covered their bodies with the duvet, whilst leaning in to kiss her. " i did yesterday, babe. i can't take anymore days off." celeste kisses back, with her hand on his shoulder littered with scratch marks, and some hickeys.

" please, baby. stay home with me, i miss you." he cuddled himself into her, enjoying the warmth she was giving him. celeste plays with his hair as she reaches for her phone and sends a message to her manager.

"let's go make breakfast." celeste said planting a subtle kiss on his forehead. " i already had you for breakfast." jungkook husk out earning a slap on the chest from his flustered melanin beauty. " stopp,"

" fuck baby, the way you taste." jungkook groan in pleasure.

celeste whined and push jungkook off her, ambling to the bathroom. " and she can handle me like a pro. shit, i got the full package. all mine."

" babe, i'm deadass." celeste warned giving jungkook a glare and causing him to gulp. " sorry princess." he kissed her lips as an apology but she didn't kiss back.

" don't start with this, baby. you know i hate it." jungkook implored, going in for another kiss. but celeste turned her head away and put on a robe from the hanger.

" baby, i'm sorry." his tone softened with a hint of guilt.

silence.

" princess?"

silence.

" sweetheart?"

silence.

jungkook returned to the room and put on his black joggers before going back to his girlfriend, who was ignoring him. he sighed and hugged her from behind, pressing himself against her. "i'm sorry, my love. are you mad at me, pup?" he pecked her cheek, his lips lingering.

celeste shook her head and gazed at jungkook through the mirror. he began swaying her side to side, humming a tune in her ear while also gazing at her.

as the pair stare at each other in the reflection of the mirror, their pupils start to dilate, increasing in size. suddenly, he asks, "do you love me?" without breaking his gaze. she whispers back, "i love you, more than anything," and then pauses, saying, "my clingy bunny."

"and i love you, petal, more than anything," he said as he buried his face into her neck. "my heart beats for you." jungkook took celeste's hand and placed it on his bare chest, where his heart is. "only for me," celeste said with a sweet grin.

" you're still my favorite breakfast though." he nibble on her ear. " yah" she giggles.

latto777 just posted a new photo