16

" jeogiyo, is there another pair for this hoodie along with the bottom?" celeste hold up a balenciaga skater zip hoodie and the skater baggy sweatpants.

" isseoyo, give me a sec." one of the workers said and walk in the back.

celeste look around and saw the sign that they're hiring. she smiled and let out a quiet squeal.
the worker came back and hand her the top and bottom. " gamsahamnida. i also saw the sign that you guys hiring, where can i apply?"

" omo, you can right now if you want. i'll get call my manager for you." the worker gesture celeste to follow her.

celeste spoke with the manager and she did the paperwork right there. with some quick interview, she was hired. " you can start tomorrow afternoon." the elder said looking through the pages. " jeongmal gomawoyo, sa jang nim." celeste showed her gratitude by bowing a 90 degree.

" wa, i am impressed. how long have you been in seoul?"

" about 4 months, sa jang nim." the female answered with a shy grin. " and you can speak so fluently? wa."

meanwhile with jungkook and the producers,
" so you want it like a summer song?"

" yea exactly. a song that nobody will get tired of. i'm almost done with the lyrics."

" that's good, let us know when you're ready and we'll start." one of the producers said, receiving a nod from jungkook.

" we might have to travel overseas for this. i have a friend who's a really good composer. summer vibes—he's a pro at it."

jungkook liked the idea, but he can't be away from celeste so he came up with another alternative. " how about he comes here. i don't think i can travel overseas at this moment."

" no stress. i'll have a talk with him. he's a big fan of yours as well. wouldn't shut up about you ever since i brought you up." the producer grumbled.

" really?" jungkook laugh and took a sip of his drink. " deadass."

" i'm about to show this industry what real music is." the maknae said with a mischievous grin on his face. " they're so not ready."

after the meeting, jungkook walk to his car and called celeste.

celi darling💗:
hi babe.

jungkookie💘:
hey princess. i just finished the meeting.
are you done?

celi darling💗:
yea, i'm outside at the parking lot,
in front of ulta beauty.

jungkookie💘:
okay, baby.
see you in a bit.

celi darling💗:
kk

she giggled causing jungkook to smile.

jungkookie💘:
what is it, love?

celi darling💗:
just happy that i'll be seeing
you soon.

jungkookie💘:
me too, petal.
i miss that pretty face of yours.
so much.

celi darling💗:
i miss you too, koo.

....

celeste put the stuff in the back of the car and hopped on the passenger seat.
" hey you." jungkook peck her lips, moving his hand down her waist. " hi koo," she place her hand on his cheek, where the scar is.