34

jungkook watch celeste sleeping form with heart eyes. his heart pound out of his chest taking in her beauty. his eyes wonder off to her body covered in white sheets. her curls all over the pillow, her arms exposed and her back a bit exposed as well. they were covered with bite marks and hickies.

they had a wild night on the night of their wedding.

he move closer, his naked body on full display without a care in the world and plant a lingering kiss on her cheek. his hand move down her lower back and his lips descend to her forehead. he peck it a couple of times loving how soft her skin is on his plump lips.

" sweetheart?" he whispers and gently peck her lips. she opened her eyes to meet her husband face to face. jungkook shoots her tired warm smile causing her cheeks to flush. " hi my love," he brought their lips in a sweet kiss. celeste kisses back and tangled her fingers in his messy hair.

they soon pulled away and celeste was quick to kiss him again, this time a much heated one. she pulled him close by the jewelry around his neck and bite his lip.
jungkook groan in her mouth and hover over her.

the only noises that could heard was the smacking of their lips, moans, groans, and the wind blowing through the white sulky curtains. jungkook motion his fingertips up her belly button piercing and play with it.

" hubby," she moaned in his mouth and gripped onto his tattooed bicep. jungkook attach his lips to her neck and kiss it repeatedly before sinking his teeth in. celeste fingers made her way through his hair and tug it. jungkook suck hard making his wife a moaning mess.

....

celeste woke up at around 9 am. she quietly got out of bed and limped her way to the bathroom. standing in front of the mirror in a white robe, she ran her fingertips across her neck and down her chest, which were littered with love bites. she closed her eyes, allowing herself to relive the moments shared with her husband.

from every kiss plant on her skin to every love-making has been nothing but magical.

celeste shook herself from her thoughts and began her morning routine. after completing it, she changed into a comfy pair of shorts and a black crop top.

as she entered the kitchen, celeste began gathering the ingredients for breakfast. however, her phone interrupted her with a call from an unknown number. she hesitated for a moment, staring at the caller id before ultimately deciding to ignore it. she continued making a quick and delicious breakfast for herself and her husband, and just as she finished putting the food on a tray, her phone rang again.

celeste:
who's this?

unknown:
i heard you're finally married.
why would you marry him?
you belong to me.

celeste:
i belong to only man and he's
certainly not you.
stop fucking calling me before i hand
your ass to the cops.

unknown:
you're mine, celeste!
i'll prove it.
you can't get rid of me.
he doesn't deserve you, i do.
you don't remember me do you?

celeste:
fuck off.

unknown:
years ago, i was hired along with a few men by
your best friend lily to assault you.
i fell in love with you right there and
i couldn't help myself.

celeste froze, her hands trembled and her words
caught in her throat.

unknown:
from that day on,
i've been watching you.
you go in and out of that hotel.
getting dropped off by jungkook.
watching you two make out made me
sick. i wanted to kill him.