25

celeste woke up in the middle of the night, alone in bed. she rub her eyes and sat up on the creamy sheets.
" babe?!" she calls out but no response. removing the blanket from her bare body, she took one of jungkook's shirt from the floor and put it on.

it's been two days since the pair arrived in santorini, greece. on their first day, they wanted to relax and clear their minds so they had a spa day at one of santorini's luxurious spas.

on their second day, they went on a private helicopter tour over the island, to see santorini's beauty from a bird's-eye view. celeste was a bit hesitant because she's scared of heights however with time to time on the helicopter, her fear ceased.

" koo babe, where are you?" celeste put her slippers on and ventured through moonlit pathways of oia. their traditional santorini house sat in proximity to the aegean sea; the night was hushed, the village bathed in silver as the melanin beauty traded softly along the streets.

she entered a narrow passage between two traditional santorini houses, moonlight seeped through the open rooftops, illuminating the polished stone floor. " where would he go? it's late." her voice trembled a bit.

celeste's gaze drifted toward the expanse of the aegean sea, where she spotted her beloved boyfriend. his back was turned, his silhouette a dark contrast against the silvery waters. the moonlight kissed his bare shoulders, illuminating the tattoo that she adorned his milky skin. the inked design, etched upon his shoulder.

gosh, he's even more beautiful.

celeste noticed how jungkook's clothes were on the sand. she nibble on her lip and reached up and started to peel the shirt away from her body. her feet left imprints in the sand, each step taking her closer to the water-to her beloved.

" hi baby," jungkook said as he felt celeste's arms hugging his back. " babe, what if it was somebody else?"

" it wouldn't be because every beat of my heart quickens its tempo every time you draw near so i know it's you. no doubt, princess." jungkook turns around and admire the beauty in front of him.

" stop," she hides her face in his chest as she becomes flustered. " why didn't you tell me you were coming here?" celeste stare at him, and peck his button nose.

" i didn't wanna wake you, darling. you like it here so far?" jungkook motion his hand down her bare waist and pull her impossibly close. " yes, i really do." celeste hook her arms on his neck and reach her index finger toward his lip piercing.

jungkook plant a feather peck on her finger and lean in, kissing her. his lips moved against hers with a fervor that matched the crashing waves, each press and release an echo of their shared hunger

as celeste's fingers found their way to the nape of jungkook's neck, his own grip on her tightened, fingers pressing into her skin with a possessive urgency. a soft, barely audible moan escaped celeste's lips as jungkook's teeth grazed her lower lip, sliding his tongue into her mouth, tangling it with hers. their tongues danced, creating wet sounds.

celeste's fingers curled into his hair, a silent plea for more, as the kiss deepened. the wet sand shifted beneath them as jungkook's hands slide along her spine, igniting a trail of heat that seemed to sear her very soul.

with a whispered murmur, jungkook's lips left hers, trailing a path of soft kisses along her jawline, down her neck, and to the curve of her shoulder. his touch was both gentle and possessive, a mixture of tenderness and raw desire that left her breathless.

" are we really about to do this here?" celeste giggle with a faint blush on her cheeks. " of course, baby." jungkook grin and nuzzle their noses. " are you okay with that, love?"

" more than okay, babe." she motion her hands to his nape, capturing his warmth. jungkook squeeze her tightly, increasing the pace of the kiss. " we're crazy," celeste murmured. " so crazy," jungkook chuckled against her mouth, kissing her hard.

-

" bath or shower?" jungkook asked as they stepped inside the bathroom. " shower," celeste open the drawer and pull out a silky scrunchie tying up her hair. jungkook went and hug her from behind, his chin resting on her shoulder.
" you're looking at me with those eyes, again." celeste blush and gazed at her boyfriend.

" they're in love with you." jungkook snuggle himself up to her. " so deeply in love with you," he softly plant a kiss on her cheek.

celeste turned around and cup his cheeks, squishing them.
" you love me?" jungkook nod his head eagerly. " how much?" she smile widely when he spread his arms a part.
" jinjja?"

"mani saranghae, jagiya." he muffled out. celeste repeatedly kiss his lips, and hug him tightly.
"naega deo saranghae, babe." jungkook let out a shaky sigh as he hold his beloved close to his chest, enjoying her warmth. " i'm here, baby." she cupped his cheek with her palm and pecked on the lips.

---

a/n: bye they're so cute :(