17

" how's the music going, jungkook-ah?" jimin asks the younger.

" great. can't wait for y'all to hear it. let's say it's special." the maknae smirked a bit and pour himself a glass of beer.

" oh really? can't wait." namjoon pat the younger's back and slurp his kimchi noodles.

" i miss tour." yoongi whined. " you were on tour like last month, hyung." taehyung said scrolling through his phone.

jungkook gulp down his glass of beer all in one go.
" woah kook, slow down." jin grab the glass from him. " isn't that like your 4 glass?"

" doesn't matter, hyung." he slurs and reach for the cup but jin distanced his arm. " no," he sternly says and sat him down on the couch.

celeste took her phone and send a text to him.

celi darling💗:
koo, babe come here.

jungkook felt his phone vibrate, he took it out and read the text. he waited for like 5 minutes and stood up from the couch.
" i'll be back." he took a hair tie from the table and did a half ponytail, making his way to his bedroom. he closed the door locking it.

" babe are you alright?" celeste went to him, cupping his cheeks. jungkook hum and tug his face in her neck, gripping her hips tightly, afraid that she'll slip away.

" i'm here, babe. tell me what's wrong?" she move her fingers in his hair whilst planting a peck on his cheek. " i don't need to, you heard what was said didn't you." his tone came out as cold.

jungkook sat on the bed and glance at celeste.
" i heard what was said and what about it?" she frowns and jungkook stayed silent.

" do you have feelings for yoongi?" jungkook carelessly blurted out. he's drunk and upset at the same but that isn't an excuse to be speaking to his girlfriend that way.

" i'm not answering that question, babe. it's so obvious. how can you ask me that? feelings for yoongi? don't bullshit me." celeste voice trembles, and she tries to blink away the tears that threaten to spill over.

don't be a cry baby now

she thought.

jungkook sighs and stood up, walking to the door but celeste held onto his bicep. " you're really going to walk out on me?" she whispered.

" you know he came over this morning and asked about you? fuck, it was so hard keep my words to myself. i can't share you and i don't plan on doing so, petal. i'm sorry for going off on you like that, but i can't help it. too drunk, but that's not an excuse for my behavior. i'm crazy about you and to hear someone else talk about you like that, not knowing you're mine does something to me." jungkook intertwine his fingers with hers and amble over to the bed.

" i'm sorry for making you cry. can't stand seeing those tears especially when it's because of me. i'm not like that, baby. sometimes i allow my jealousy to control me and i hate that." he bring their locked hands to his lips, pecking it.

" why did you drink so much? you'll get sick." she pouted, resting her head on shoulder, snuggling into him. " just so i couldn't curse hyung out. the beer kept a lock on my lips." celeste nod her head, and stayed quiet for a bit.

" i'm sorry, baby. do i deserve to be forgiven?"
the idol press a lingering kiss on her mouth and repeatedly peck it making her smile.