33

celeste sat in front of the vanity mirror and gazed at her reflection. she could hardly believe that today was the day she would be marrying the love of her life. suddenly, her best friend melissa walked in and gave her a tight hug.

"i'm so happy for you, girly! oh my gosh, did you get any sleep last night? why do you look so tired?" melissa exclaimed with concern.

" i'm scared, lissa. how's marriage life like? i don't wanna mess everything up. what if he divorce me?
what if-" melissa put her index finger on the bride's lips to stop her from talking. " okay, first you need to breathe in and out with me, babes." she inhale and exhale with celeste which quickly calmed her down.

" okay now, i don't know what marriage life is like but i know you two will make the best out of it. you won't mess everything up because this isn't a one-sided marriage, it's two. you do your job as a wife and he does his job as a husband, you both work alongside each other. he won't divorce you because he loves you too much for that and if there's anything, you'll both communicate with each other and reconcile. you're just overthinking, babes and it's all normal. i promise, yea?"

celeste nod her head and take her best friend words in.
" c'mon, let's get you ready for your man, huh? you'll be too stunning for him to bare."

" i miss him," she pouted and fiddle with her fingers. " it has only been three days, cel." melissa playfully rolled her eyes and take the makeup bag. " still,"

just then jungkook's mom, mrs jeon softly knock on the door and entered the room. " hi nabi, how are you?" she went and kiss celeste on the head. " i'm okay, eomma. just nervous, that's all." she nibble on her lips as melissa begin to do her makeup.

" can i call my hubby? i miss him." she whimpers and scroll through her phone. melissa shared a look with mrs jeon who smiled and complied. " it's hard separating them, you know?" melissa sighs and tap celeste on the shoulder, giving her permission. " don't get me started," mrs jeon said and grab the materials so she could style celeste's hair.

celeste went on her call logs and tap on jungkook's name. after the first ring, he answered.

koo bun💘:
baby, i missed u.
i missed u so much, sweetheart.

celi darling💗:
i missed u more, babe.
are you getting ready?

koo bun💘:
yea, my love.
i can't wait to see you.

celi darling💗:
i can't wait to see
you too, hubby.
i'm just nervous,

koo bun💘:
i'm nervous too, princess and
that's okay hm?
i want you to focus on me when you walk down
focus only on your hubby, my love.

koo bun💘:
i love you a lot hm?
i love you so much.

celi darling💗:
okay, i will babe.

celi darling💗:
i love you more, hub.

koo bun💘:
that's my good girl.

celeste giggled and it made jungkook smile widely.
the sound he adores so much.

" kook, we have to go," celeste heard jin in the background.

koo bun💘:
i'll see you soon, my love.
muahhh

celi darling💗:
see you soon, babe.
i love you i love you
muahh