36 (bonus)

" sweetheart, wake up." jungkook move closer and place his hand on her lower back, not forgetting to kiss her cheek repeatedly. celeste giggle in her sleep, enjoying the warmth of her husband's lips on her skin. jungkook tickle her sides a bit causing her to squirm. " babeee stopp," she laughed and tried catching his hands.

jungkook stopped with a huge smile on his face. he then press a soft kiss on her waist, the part of her body he's so obsessed with. that's actually how he got the idea of composing 'SEVEN' from always kissing her waist.

weight of the world on your shoulders...i kiss your waist to ease your mind

" good morning, my love." he nuzzle his nose with hers and softly kiss her lips. " good morning, hubby." she kiss back and avert her eyes when jungkook stared for too long. " look at me, c'mon." he pleaded and circle his arm on her waist. " how could i when you're always looking at me with those eyes?" celeste did so and this time, her nails making their way to his nape.

" because they're so in love with you." he said, pecking her lips a few times. " madly in love with you." he continues.
celeste hide her face in his neck and draw him close. jungkook smiled against her expose shoulder.

" today is a very special day, hm?" jungkook husks into her ear. celeste nod her head whilst tracing his shoulder tattoo. " my birthday," she mumbled out.

" happy birthday, baby." the kpop star cooed and hold his wife tightly. " my pretty wife." he press lingering kisses on her lips. " i love you so much." celeste smiled and thanked him with a kiss as well. " i love you more, hub."
" i made you breakfast, go freshen up hm? i'll meet you downstairs, my love." jungkook pat her ass causing celeste to blush.

celeste left the bedroom and went into the bathroom to do her routine. she tied her hair in a messy bun, with some of her curls out and proceed back to the bedroom. she gasped when her attention darted towards the bed. her favorite flowers, box of chocolate and a diamond necklace with her name engraved. C E L E S T E.

" gosh he's something else," she couldn't control her grin. she dressed herself up and went downstairs to the dining room. a squeal escape from her mouth seeing a breakfast buffet on the table. a few shopping bags on the empty chairs, boxes and she bet they were shoes.

" hubby..." celeste softly uttered.

celeste gently sat on jungkook's thighs, facing him closely. their bodies fit perfectly together, aligning their chests, abdomens, and hips.
jungkook brushed a strand of celeste's hair away from her forehead and kissed it.
" i'm spoiling you a lot and treating you like the princess you are. my sweet celeste."

" you do that everyday, babe." she whined and trace patterns on his chest, not forgetting to look at the tattoo of her name there. jungkook scrunched his nose and rest his chin on her shoulder. " the best hubby ever ever." she cup his fluffy cheeks and squish them.

jungkook's eyes filled with love for her, he gaze at her like she's his whole world—which to him, she is. jungkook put his right tattooed hand on celeste's and use his thumb pad to rub her hand. " treats me so good." she smiles.

" give me a kiss," the kpop star rasped out and lean in, capturing her soft and plush lips with his. their breaths mingled and celeste slightly parted her mouth, inviting jungkook in. their tongues tangled as the kiss became sloppy, creating wet sounds. 

the couple's moment was cut short with phone call. celeste break off the kiss, and grab her phone from the table. she answered the call from eunwoo.

cha:
happy happy happy birthday
happy birthday to my bestie

he sang as celeste let out a giggle.