24

" you want to sleep some more, princess?" jungkook said to his girlfriend, celeste who kept rubbing her eyes to stay awake. she hummed and laid her head on his chest, hugging his waist.

" i'll wake you when we arrive, hm? sweet dreams, baby girl." jungkook peck her lips and cuddle her.
celeste snuggle into him and fall asleep with her hand on his birth flower tattoo. jungkook's heart skipped a beat as celeste trace the tattoo on his forearm.

'please give me love'

he nuzzle himself into her and hold her tight. they're currently in the car going to the airport for their anniversary trip.

after 35 minutes, the driver parked the car near the airport entrance, luckily it was empty. meaning no media or fans.

a tender smile tugs at jungkook's lips as he reaches out to gently brush a strand of hair from celeste's face. he leans in, planting a soft kiss on her forehead, hoping to coax her awake with his affection. " love, wake up." he murmurs, his voice a smoothing melody. as celeste's eyes flutter open, jungkook couldn't help but grin, scrunching his nose.

with a playful glint in his eyes, jungkook leans in closer, his warm breath tickling her skin as he brushes his lips against hers in a sweet kiss. he peppers light, feather-like kisses alone her jawline, eliciting a soft giggle from celeste.
" time to wake up, sleepyhead," he whispers in a teasing tone, his fingers tracing delicate patterns on her arm. " we're here?"

" yea, baby. let's go c'mon." jungkook pat her ass causing her to whine. celeste hopped out of the car and put her hood on. jungkook open the trunk, bringing out their suitcases and carryons. celeste went and hug him by the arm, resting her head on his bicep. jungkook smiled and peck the top of her head, not forgetting to kiss her lips as well.

" i love you,"

" i love you more,"

after checking in, the pair moved towards the security checkpoint and made their to the gate.
" koo?" celeste let out a small whimper and gaze up at her boyfriend. " yes, my love? what is it princess?" he caress her cheek with his thumb.

" cuddles, please." celeste leaned closer, her head resting on his shoulder, the fabric of his hoodie soft against her cheek. " come here, pup." jungkook's arm encircled her, drawing her in if she were the missing piece to a puzzle he hadn't known was incomplete.

the warmth of jungkook's embrace cocooned celeste, his heartbeat a steady rhythm against her ear. the scent of his cologne was a familiar comfort, and as she nestled closer, she could feel his chest rise and fall with each breath. the world beyond the two of them faded away, leaving only the intimate sanctuary of their shared space.

" i love moments like this," celeste whispered, her tone a tender caress. jungkook's reply was soft, his words vibrating against her skin, creating a delicate shiver that danced down her spine, " me too, baby."

the softest smile played on her lips as she nestled closer, her fingers tracing aimless patterns over his chest.

the cozy atmosphere of the airport began to take its toll, and celeste found her eyes growing heavy.
jungkook noticed and press a gentle kiss on her forehead, his lips lingering. " sleep well, my love."
celeste hugged him tight and drift off.

just then jungkook's phone ringed, good thing it was on silent. he declined the facetime call from the bangtan group chat and text them instead.

jungkook:
my girl is sleeping.

yoongi:
arrived at the airport?

jungkook:
yea hyung.
we're at the gate waiting for our flight.