30

jungkook woke up in the morning to an empty bed. he panicked and went to the bathroom to see if celeste was there, she wasn't. he rushed back to the bedroom and sat on the bed, unplugging his phone. he ruffles up his hair and called his girlfriend.

after a few rings, she answered.

celi darling💗:
hi babe.

koo bun💘:
hey, baby.
where are you?

celi darling💗:
i'm at the supermarket with your mom.
she wanted me to come with her.

koo bun💘:
will you be long?
i miss u

celi darling💗:
i miss u more.
i won't be long, babe.
just a couple of minutes left.

koo bun💘:
okay, i love you

celi darling💗:
i love you more, hub.

jungkook hanged up and quickly went to the bathroom and do his morning routine. he then went downstairs to see his father watching tv. he sat beside him and rest his head on his shoulder. " morning birthday boy." mr jeon smiles and ruffles his son's lengthy hair. " thanks pops."

" your wife made you a special breakfast." jungkook blush hearing the term, wife. he sat up and walk to the kitchen to find a nicely done breakfast by his melanin beauty. he nibble on his lower lip and picked it up walking to the living room. " i need her to tell me how she did that so i can surprise your mother for her birthday." mr jeon giggled.

" your son is very lucky, pops." jungkook let out a groan eating the food. " speaking of son, have you heard from your brother yet?" jungkook shakes his head and continue eating.

" i don't like how you two are behaving with each other, kook." mr jeon sternly said.

" he assaulted my girlfriend, pops! who does that to their brother?" mr jeon sighs as he already know this conversation won't end well so he dropped it.

jungkook took his phone and scroll his messages, receiving birthday wishes from his hyungs and friends. he chuckled at some of the texts and went on weverse. he snap a picture of his breakfast, captioning princess spoils me a lot.

just then the front door and the voice of mrs jeon calling her husband to come help with the groceries. mr jeon put his slippers on and walked out of the living room. jungkook put his phone down and ran pass his father, fully eager to see his girlfriend.

" baby," he lift celeste by the thighs and hold her against his bare chest. " hey," she squeal and place her hand on his cheek. " hi," jungkook softly said as he leaned in to kiss her. she kisses back and said against his lips, " happy birthday, babe."

jungkook smiles and kisses her some more clearly ignoring the fact they're making out in the doorway. " babe, later." celeste blush as she heard mrs jeon clear her throat.
jungkook whined and rest his chin on her shoulder.
" missed you,"

" missed you too, hub." she coos, loving how clingy he is.
jungkook walks back to the living, holding his girl. he lays on the couch, with his head on her chest. " did you like the breakfast?"

" very, thank you princess." jungkook plant a kiss on her neck. mrs jeon came to the living room with a photo book. " is that time of the year," mr jeon laugh as he saw his son's expression.