JUDGES REVIEW {BATCH TWO}

Hello, everyone!

Welcome to the batch two of our judges review!

As we know the contestants were given a prompt for this stage: OPEN IMAGINATION

And we will be having the following contestants for this batch.

010 Nikki

011 Efin

013 The.mini.aesthete

014 Bema

015 The chocolate teen

Can you sight your favourite already?

Alright let's move to the first contestants.

NIKKI 010
Title: THE BANSHEE.

She awoke with broken memories, a parched throat and a rumbling belly. In the midst of all this, she found herself bound and gagged with a blindfold wounded tightly around her eyes, tossing her into complete darkness.

"Morayo," A voice called to her subtly "Morayo, wake up"

Her name seemed to be the key to the puzzle and it all pieced together too quickly.

The men had come, strange men with their pearly white skin and their shiny trinkets. The Head-Chief had been a fool not to kill them. Blinded by their gifts and enchanted by their language so they used them, they used all of them.

They snuck in their loud rods and took the village by storm, taking their women, killing their men and stealing Elesu their god. A muffled cry escaped her lips as the image of her dead father and brother resurfaced, with great anger she strained against her bonds only to be harshly rewarded with searing pain.

"Why do you struggle Morayo? The white men have promised to make us gods on earth far more powerful than that rubbish Elesu! I am trying to help us Morayo, Give us a future."