🔥 THE COUNTDOWN 🔥

Hello cribberssss 😗😗, yes we're on to another level in Project Pen and here we've gotten our league of Pen masters 🔥🔥. This stage is called.....

🔥THE COUNTDOWN🔥

I'm sure you're eager to know what's going to happen in this stage well, here we goooo....

WELCOME TO THE COUNTDOWN. 👏

The Pen Masters were opportune to make it into the League, but to advance further and make it into the Top Five – Hall of Fame, and make it into the Semi Finals, they have to get past this stage!

THE COUNTDOWN

Path to the Hall of Fame

Here, the Pen Masters will be tested on their ability to turn a terrible work into something that can hold water. They will be given a messy story of 500 words and expected to revive it. The Pen Masters are editors in this stage, and they are expected to fix up a story when it looks absolutely hopeless.

Each of them will be assigned a genre to work with, and the details of this will be made available in following chapters. Their work will be graded by the Judges thoroughly, and in the end, the five with the Highest scores will advance into the Top Five – Hall of Fame and make it to the Semi Finals,

While the remaining five get EVICTED.

*

STAGE THEME:
MASTER EDITOR

THEME ELABORATION:
The Pen Masters have creative freedom, having that they can explore any genre with the work given to them.

●They are allowed to introduce new characters and give the main lead certain qualities/traits/attributes and personalities, even goals and motives. Even backstories, if need be.However, it is advised that they be careful when trying to get creative so as not to ‘alienate’ their work completely from the given prompt and make it look like there is no correlation whatsoever.

●Stories have to start the way it started in the prompt, but alternate endings are allowed.

GENRE: Differs from one pen master to the other.

WORD COUNT: 500 to 1500 words.
(We will give sanction cards to anyone who doesn’t follow this guideline)

Work Titling: Only adds an advantage to your work if the work is good. Otherwise, it doesn’t really do anything. It is optional for the Pen Masters to title their works or not.

Duration: 6th October to 13th October (8 days)

{THE LIST OF CONTESTANTS AND ASSIGNED GENRES, AS WELL AS THE MESSY STORY WILL BE ASSIGNED IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS}

A/N: Our contestants and now referred to as the "PEN MASTERS" 🔥🔥