JUDGES REVIEW {BATCH TWO}

Hello wattnaija!

Welcome to the batch Two of our

Yaayyy!! Is someone not excited?

And for this batch we will be having the following contestants

004 MAETH_AH

014 BEMA

022 SNEAKY COUGAR

030 ZOE

Can you sight your favourite among this four? 🤭

If  your favourite is among these contestants and you dont vote for them. Well, I don't know the colour of your problem😑

Alright, to the business of the day.

With a round of applause let's welcome contestants 004 Maeth_ah

004 MAETH_AH

The world around him was painted monochromatically and the sound of raindrops splattered against the zinc roof above them, doing well to overshadow the steady hum of the heater and Kemi's whimpers of agony. 

Wave after wave of contractions crashed down upon her, the mind-numbing pain making it difficult for her to differentiate the walls from the ceiling. 

The clock ticked tediously, Mark fixating his gaze on it as he tried not to panic, struggling to withstand the grunts she let out. 

He felt helpless, only being able to hold Kemi's hand, letting her grip tighten as the pain grew more and more intense. 

He wiped the younger's forehead with a cool towel, being guided by one of the nurses who was following the barking orders of the doctor. 

Kemi flinched and physically recoiled at the change of temperature. Mark removed the cloth as quickly as he could, looking towards the nurse for help as his wife whined and writhed beneath him. 

"It h-hurts." Kemi whispered breathlessly, face scrunching in discomfort as her uterine muscles tightened. Her nails dug into the back of Mark's skin, leaving red crescent marks in their wake from the blatant pressure of her grasp. 

Mark just nodded his head, humming affectionately in hopes of putting her at ease. 

He handed the rag back to the nurse, who moved to dip it in a basin, wringing it out and gently placing it on Kemi's forehead herself. 

The doctor moved around the room, never staying in a spot for more than a second or two as he made sure the nurses were doing their jobs efficiently and the birth of the child would be as smooth as possible. 

He reappeared in front of Kemi from time to time, checking how far along she had dilated, the position of the child and making sure the soon-to-be-mother's fever didn't rise.