✨ SPECIAL JUDGES CONFESSIONAL ✨

Hello cribbers ❤️
Yesss we're here again with something special 🤭.

We have a new judge and we'll love to hear from the judgee.

Go down 🌝

A bit moreee.....

Yesss....

✨ SPECIAL JUDGES CONFESSIONAL✨

DANIELLE LORI

1) Hi, there mystery judge! How are you feeling today???

•Not gonna lie, a little overworked, feeling existential dread of something I can't quite name yet, but besides that, I'm ok.

2) What inspired you to agree to take on this task?😍

•I've felt like re-introducing myself into the wattnaija community for a while now, while also maintaining my privacy and anonymity. The opportunity presented itself and I took it.

3) Tell us what inspired your pseudonym.

• Danielle Lori is the writer of literally THE BEST mafia series ever. Duhhh? I have nothing but love for her books and her characters.

4) And what is it you expect from a contestant? What are you looking for in a contestant?

•I'm looking for original pieces that suck me in and touch my soul. That's usually what sets apart a good book from a favourite book for me.

5) About the entries... What can you conclude concerning the works you may have already judged?

• I haven't judged any yet. Crossing my fingers that that changes soon🤞

6) Would you say you would be a nice judge or a strict one?😂 Should the contestants be afraid of you?

• I don't even mean to, but I'm definitely going to be nice 😂 the people pleaser in me demands it. But I'll be honest.

7) Anything you would want to say to the contestants of Project Pen? Take mic. 🎤

• Don't be afraid to write, don't feel down if you get a bad review. Learn and grow and don't tie your worth to a judge's or editor's review.

And lastly, when you finally start writing for a larger audience, remember that you're not in a competition with anyone. Don't use anyone's success to judge yours or it will get you down. Focus on yourself. Everyone is growing at their own rate, so be kind to yourself and to your growth while working hard for what you want. You'll get where you need to be.

Bonus/Random Question — Tell us one random fact about yourself.

• I'm actually a witch. Like, no cap. =_=

Just kidding just kidding. Hmm...🤔 I love manhwas. After books, manhwas are my favorite things to read.

Okay... So we heard it from the judgeee....
Are you getting thrilled?
You should be~ 😌😌

Well.... That's what we have from our new judge.

Till laterr cribbers ❤️