🎊DIARY NIGHT🎊

Cribbers! We welcome you to another session of

Three of our wonderful contestants would be gracing us with their presence

Without wasting much time, let's welcome the first contestant with a clapping ovation.

031 PeanutButter

Q: Hi, Peanut Butter, how are you feeling about Verdict Night???

A:  I’m feeling indifferent, honestly

Q: What would you do if you made it to The Search?

A: I don’t know 😂

Q:  What has it been like for you in the Project Pen House?

A:  I can’t say because I’m rarely active on the group.

Q:  How has Project Pen moulded you into being a better writer?

A: I’ve been battling with writer’s block for about three months and being able to write stories at each stage came as a surprise to me. I’ve been able to improve in my own little way.

Q:  Shout out to any contestant?

A: I  don’t know their pen names but I’m rooting for Nutcracker and Star.

Randoms

Q: Favorite and least favorite Judge?

A: None.

Q: Your favorite theme so far in Project Pen?

A: I don't know.😂

Q: If you could have a superpower, what could it be?

A: The ability to grant any wish.

Q: Rema or Omarley?

A: Rema>>>>>😍🔥

Commentator: That was PeanutButter guys🤭

Let's welcome our one and only...

032 Delphinium

Q: You've been a steady Green Liner, yes? How does that make you feel? And do you think you will maintain your streak in this stage?

A: Yeah. It actually makes me feel more confident. Like, really really confident. Well I can, by God's special grace🤲.

Q: How do you feel with the reviews you got in the last stage? Which Judge's Review had an impact on you, good or bad?