JUDGES REVIEW {BATCH ONE}

Hello, Cribbers!

Project pen presents to you another HOT session of

Yes, I can feel the excitement in the air.😭🔥

As you all know, this stage is THE SEARCH. We are on the hunt for the league of Pen Masters.🔥

Without wasting much time, let's give it up for Group one.🎊

004 Maeta_ah
008 Nutcracker
027 Phoenix
032 Delphinium
034 Handsomelad42

Let's begin, shall we?

JUDGES REVIEW

Prompt title: UNHINGED

Story entry:

Jay took in her every motion as she moved around the office. He lazily tugged at his restraints, sighing in satisfaction as the sting of the chains lingered around his wrist.

The nurses had brought him in and left, leaving Ayo to suffocate in the tense atmosphere.

"I'm Dr. Korode A—"

"Ayo. I already know." He smiled, glancing at her name tag. "Nice to meet you too, darling."

"You can call me Doctor or . . ." she muttered the last part, discomfort evident in her quivering tone.

"I'll stick with, Doctor. It makes it seem like you're entitled to me, right?"

Jay leaned in as best as he could, widening his doll-like eyes, black orbs revealing nothing but emptiness as he let the title roll off his tongue.

"My Doctor. Cute."

** * ** * **

The sound of glass shattering against the tiled floor jolted Ayo back to reality. She blinked, turning to the clerk who muttered an apology before bending to gather the broken pieces.

It had been happening a lot lately. She would randomly space out, memories from her time working at the asylum occupying her mind. It was almost like she relived them, like he was right there.
It was particularly unnerving since she was expected to meet him again.

"Sorry about that," Dr. Oduduwa said.

He was the administrator of the Oduduwa Asylum for the Criminally Insane. He was skilled and extremely successful.