🎉Diary Night🎉

Hello, Cribbers!🤭🤭

How are we doing?

Welcome to the first Diary night in Stage three.🎊
Three of our lovely contestant have been interviewed, and it was quite an interesting conversation.

Without further ado let's begin.

With a clapping ovation, let's welcomee to the spotlight our very own

               004 Maeta_ah

Q: Yay! You made it to Stage Three! How does that make you feel?

A:  I'm scared. Tbh, the specifications in genres has me weak but hopefully, I'll be fine. And if I don't make it then, "Que sera, sera."

Q: You are one of the few contestants that have made a Green Line streak. How does that make you feel? Do you think you will keep up that streak in Stage Three?

A:  Being in the green line streak makes me happy. It kinda grounds me y'know, some sort of reassurance that I'm doing okay and my efforts aren't going to waste. As for this stage, I don't even know if I'll make it to green line again sef. I've never written comedy in my life and it's definitely not  something I'm comfortable writing. I suck at it💀

Q: How do you feel concerning your pairing? Are you comfortable with it? Confident? Not confident?

A: I'm not confident at all. I have no idea what to write. Cry just full my body.

Q: If you were to pick a contestant to be rather paired with? Who would it be?

A: Omorrr, if it were up to me, I wouldn't even want to be paired with anyone abeg. My writing could flop at any time oml.

Q:  What’s the writing process for you in this stage? Has it been easy cooking up something for Comedy?

A: Open a docs file, cry, close the docs file while chanting "God abeg" and then repeat. The tears are never ending.

Q:  It seems you have a considerable fanbase, Maeta_ah. Do you have anything to say to them?

A:  I have a fanbase? Awwn, thank youuuu. Y'all are great, ily😭. God, lemme not disappoint abeg😭😭

Q: Give a shoutout to any contestant of your choice

A: Shoutout to...Zoe. Cuz they sent me airtime in my times of desperation.

RANDOMS

Q:  Samsung or iphone?

A: Samsung all the wayyy.

Q: Davido or Wizkid?

A: Rema.😗

Q:  What’s the weirdest dream you have ever had?