JUDGES REVIEW {BATCH ONE}

Hehe, I know your hearts are beating😂, oya take cold Zobo🥤and chill

Welcome to Batch one of the

And in this stage we will be having the following contestants;

003 DEWDROP

004 MAETH_AH

008 NUTCRACKER

009 HUMBLEPEN

014 BEMA

Comment if you favourite is among any of these Pen masters🤭

Ahbi dem don evict your fave😂😂

Let's welcome the first Pen master 😌.

004 DEWDROP

My heart hung in my mouth as I drew the door forward,  squeezing my eyes shut. When the door snapped shut softly, I exhaled shakily in relief, clutching my bunny slides to my chest.

I spun around, tempted to flick on the lights in the passageway, but I relied on my senses and how well I knew my way around, tiptoeing to the living room.

The living room was eerily dark with no one in sight, but it felt like I could feel Mommy and my sister's judgy and intimidating eyes following me around the room in a way that made the hair on my skin stand erect.

I rammed my toe into a wooden stool, eliciting a loud yelp from me. And almost at the same time, the lights in the living room came on and I stopped breathing for a second.

"Sneaking out to go see the boy Mom warned you about? That's such a bad girl move, Simisola," Ireti's bored voice had my eyes flitting over to her frame that was leaning on the door frame of the kitchen.

The dark-skinned girl had one of her dark brows arched at me in question, causing me to blink repeatedly.

I sighed. 

"Ireti, please," I whispered. "You know how important this is. I am not going to stay long, I swear. I just really need to see him," I pleaded.

"Don't care," she deadpanned.

"I'll take any punishment Mom dishes out when you tell her in the morning. I don't even care if she hits me, but Ireti, please. If I don't see him tonight, I. . .I wouldn't be able to live with myself," I choked out, teary-eyed.

"Young love, I'll never understand it. Fine, knock yourself out. But, I didn't know when you left the house. Got that?" she asked flatly.

"Got it," I smiled at her.