SEMI-FINALS

Cribbers! Let somebody make some noise!!!🔥🔥🔥

We made it to the Semi-finals. Who is excited?

 Who is excited?

PROJECT PEN IS SO HAPPY FOR ALL FIVE PEN MASTERS WHO HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR. CONGRATULATIONS,

003 DewDrop

022 SneakyCougar

023 Aurelius

030 Zoë

032 Delphinium

YOU ALL ARE THE REAL MVPS!🥂

Now, that these five have made it to the Semi-Finals, things are getting even more spicy from this point onwards. Welcome to the most interesting and twisted stage ever to exist yet in Project Pen!😂🥂

We call this stage 'Don't let them know your next move'🥂 and soon, we will be explaining to you why.

SEMI FINALS

Fight to the title of the Project Pen Stars ⭐️

In this stage, all five remaining Pen Masters will be fighting against each other in order for only three of you to emerge amongst the TOP 3 Finalists - Project Pen Stars.⭐️

And when we mean you are fighting 'against' each other, we mean it in near literal terms. This stage will mess up their minds a little bit, test their transparency and team spirit, and show us just how far these Pen Masters can go to get what they want. They will be put up against each other and they may find themselves in a position where they may have to put others down in order to stay at the top.

And all the way, the Judges will be silently watching. What are they looking for? You can never know. At least for now. But all the same, no one definitely knows their next move.

At the end of the stage, we will know if their principles will let them make it to be a Star ⭐ ️ or if their fierceness and self-centred determination may just be the thing to do the job instead.

DETAILED BREAKDOWN

The Contestants' Work:

Well, as usual, the most important thing for a contestant to use in making it to the next stage is their work/entry. A nice work gives you an edge already. The Pen Masters will be given a theme and expected to execute it in their works. However, in this stage, their work is not enough to get you to become a Star.

The Reviewing Test:

The Judges Review - Haha, gotchu - which Judges Reviews? {Laughs in all things diabolical}

In the Semi Finals stage, there will be no Judges Reviews.
For sure, you will be wondering what is going on. And how we could possibly be able to run the show without the Judges Reviews. Well, there are no Judges Reviews, because in this stage of the Semi Finals, the contestants will be reviewing each other.
Yes, you're reading correctly. Pen Masters, you will be reviewed by your fellow contenders, and they get to be the ones to have a say on what and what is good or bad about your work. This activity will be called the CONTESTANTS' REVIEWS and instead of the Judges Reviews, this will be running instead.

This part of the Semi-Finals is actually a Test.

And while the contestants are out there praising and critiquing each other's works, the Judges will be sitting back and lurking in the dark corners, watching everything in eerie, unsettling silence.

The Plot Twist/Final Bombshell:

This part of the Semi Finals is left a mystery. This is where we get to know the next 'experiment' set for the Contestants. This is where all has been said and done, and it is time for the Judges to drop the final bombshell on the contestants and the audience members. At this point, the contestants may either realise that they passed the Reviewing Test or they screwed up badly.

However, all hope is not yet lost. There is still one thing left to do to salvage things. This 'one thing' will stay unknown to both the contestants and audience for now - until further notice.

This part of the competition has a MAJOR effect on how the Eviction may turn out.

At the end of everything, TWO CONTESTANTS will be evicted.

The remaining three will be crowned the PROJECT PEN STARS.⭐️

***

THEME: PLOT TWIST - DON'T LET THEM KNOW YOUR NEXT MOVE.

THEME ELABORATION:

This theme applies to the entire concept of this stage of the competition, but it is also mandatory that the Pen Masters incorporate a plot twist in their work, as this is the most important thing for their entry.

Word Count: 500 to 1500 words.

Genre: The Pen Masters are allowed to make this decision for themselves.

Work Titling: Only adds an advantage to your work if the work is good. Otherwise, it doesn't really do anything. It is optional for the Pen Masters to title their works or not.

Duration: 16th to 23rd October. {8 days}