hi, goodbye.

Aziraphale was almost to heaven. He was almost to where he thought he belonged.

He turned to the Metatron and looked him dead in the eyes. 

"What if I'm not doing the right thing? What if I've gotten it all wrong?"

 The Metatron glared at Aziraphale. "Why would you think that? The Almighty herself sent me to get you. If that's wrong, then I'm not quite sure what 'right' would be."

And then the elevator made a small dinging sound. They had reached Heaven. 

They both walked out and walked toward a golden door. The Metatron looked at Aziraphale. "Are you sure this is what you want, Aziraphale?" 

Aziraphale didn't know. He knew this was the right thing to do but he couldn't help but think that maybe... just maybe... everyone had gotten it all wrong. He sighed slightly. "Yes. This is what I want. It's the right thing to do." 

The Metatron opened the gold door and lead Aziraphale inside.

Everything was white. It was almost blinding. 

The Metatron spoke. "Alright, here we are." He glanced at Aziraphale in such a way that made Aziraphale feel... nervous. 

"Where is 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, exactly?" Aziraphale spoke in the softest way he could in order to not frustrate the Metatron. 

The Metatron smiled at Aziraphale, but it wasn't a sweet smile. It was more of a eerie smile. "You'll see."

And everything went dark.