lethal rain.

Crowley was in his Bentley. Aziraphale was in his bookshop. It was a gloomy and rainy Tuesday. Although, every day was rainy and gloomy. It had rained non-stop since the last time Aziraphale and Crowley saw each other.

"oh Muriel, I miss him so incredibly much."

Aziraphale had been staying close to Muriel since the incident with Crowley, so that he didn't lose his mind. He felt as if he were spiraling towards the edge of the end of the world. Except he wasn't, and that's what was worst. He hadn't had the energy to do anything, say anything, or even read anything. He wished it'd all just go away, and he'd hurtle towards the end of the world. 

"I need more alcohol."

Crowley had been staying in his Bentley all of the time. He never left. He was afraid that if he left his car, he'd see Aziraphale.

Of course, he could just leave the area, but what if Aziraphale was in trouble? Just because him and Aziraphale weren't speaking, didn't mean that he was going to abandon him completely. Logically speaking, he missed Aziraphale. A lot. The only way he stayed sane was drowning himself in extraordinary amounts of alcohol. It was only 11AM and he had already finished two bottles of wine. It was quite ridiculous, actually, but of course, he's a demon, so he can sober himself up whenever he wants. Regardless of that, he liked being drunk. It made me forget about certain things. 𝘐𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘈𝘻𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘦.