lovers.

Everyone in town was sick of Aziraphale and Crowley.

They were the most sickeningly sweet couple anyone had seen.

They held hands every chance they got, kissed every chance they got, and were the clingiest bastards in town. They went on dates every single week and everyone blatantly despised them. 

Crowley would miracle everybody out of The Ritz so that Aziraphale and himself could talk about anything and everything. He'd make sure every single date was perfect. 

Nobody had ever seen Crowley so soft for someone before. He'd always seemed intimidating to everyone around, but when he was with Aziraphale, all he could do was be happy. He always seemed to be smiling and laughing when with Aziraphale. Everything was better when with Aziraphale. 

Crowley even told the stars about Aziraphale.

Aziraphale became a better person when he was with Crowley. He realized that not everything was black and white, but instead everything was shades of grey. He felt like a butterfly caught in Crowley's net, unwilling to escape.

 Every time Crowley had touched Aziraphale, it felt like every star in the universe was sparkling on his skin. 

The both of them were tangled into each other's soul. They looked at each other like they had just realized what love was.