darkest shade of blood.

As Muriel went looking for Crowley, they heard someone screaming. 

They turned towards the door in which the screaming seemed to be coming from, and turned the handle of the door.

Muriel would have suspected anything other than what they saw. 

Crowley was laying on the floor, bleeding. It looked as if he had been there for years and years being hurt and tortured. He had blood coming from every inch of him. The blood had pooled into one spot on the floor. 

"CROWLEY." 

Crowley tried to look at Muriel but he was in too much pain. "I tried to make the all of the blood go away but they.. they used a miracle blocker." 

Muriel tried to use miracles on Crowley to make Crowley hurt less but Crowley was right, there was a miracle blocker. There was no fixing this unless the miracle blocker was diminished completely. 

"Crowley, I'm going to go find you help. I'll find someone who can stop the miracle blocker. I will. I'll help you, Crowley. Let me help you."

Crowley tried to sit up but instantly fell back down. "Don't worry about me. Please... I'll be okay.  Just... find Aziraphale. Please. Find Aziraphale. I beg of you. The angel Michael said that he was on Earth. He's on Earth, Muriel. Go find Aziraphale. Find him. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦."

Muriel looked at Crowley and pushed his hair out of his face. "I'll take care of him Mr. Crowley." Muriel kissed Crowley's forehead and then tried to clean up as much blood as they could.

"Muriel! Move away!" The Metatron pulled Muriel out of the room and left Crowley on the floor. "You can't associate with.. demons. That demon is here because he deserves to be in pain. He deserves what he is getting and if you try to help him again, you will be punished. Mark my words."

Muriel shook with fear and finally replied with a simple and short, "okay."

The Metatron lead Muriel back to the elevator and pushed them inside. "Go take care of Aziraphale's bookshop like you were supposed to be doing in the first place." 

Muriel stood in the elevator with thoughts swirling in their head. There was a lot to process and Muriel had never felt this stressed before. Aziraphale couldn't remember anything, Crowley was in Heaven being tortured by angels who thought they were doing the right thing, and everything felt out of place. Chaos had taken over and there was no way to stop it.