𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝖿𝗎𝗆𝖻𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾

𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄.
❪ 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗂 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋. ❫

Saena clicks her tongue in annoyance as she scrolls through her phone, seeing a picture that Hangyeol's posted on his Instagram

Saena clicks her tongue in annoyance as she scrolls through her phone, seeing a picture that Hangyeol's posted on his Instagram. Caelan furrows his eyebrows as he looks over her shoulder.

The two are on the plane to head to the Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix, which Lance had invited them to. She's paid for on-flight Wi-Fi, so that she and Caelan could watch the latest episode of a reality show that they both follow. But they're landing soon, so Saena decides to use the rest of her time on the plane scrolling through social media. Bad idea, she realises now.

"You need to unfollow him." Caelan says, and Saena shakes her head.

"I can't. He's part of the national team - I can't unfollow him for personal reasons, because my PR guy will kill me," she sighs, scrolling past his post. "I'm literally not going to fall in love again."

"He was literally your first boyfriend. There are other people out there."

Saena hums. "I know. But for the meantime, I think I'm just going to focus more on skating for the next few years. You know, with the whole win at the Olympics, the pressure's really on. If I don't live up to the title of an Olympic champion, people are just going to say it's just luck, and I didn't really deserve the medal. I don't want things to distract me too much."

"Yeah, I get that. But who knows - maybe you'll fall in love with someone really cute, or something." Caelan says.

"Sure," Saena replies. "But I kind of doubt it."

The thing with her and Hangyeol's relationship was that she trusted him. Perhaps too much, because whilst Saena was living and training in Montreal, Hangyeol was in Seoul. She doesn't know how long he's been with the other girl - hell, they could've been together earlier than what he claimed.