𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘, 𝗁𝗂 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗍

𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄.
❪ 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗂 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋. ❫

"Hi, chat

"Hi, chat." Lando says, adjusting the headphones over his ears as he sees more and more viewers join his stream. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

His eyes scan the comments, brows furrowed as he tries to read them all. "Did you just get back from Saitama?" he reads. "Yeah, I did."

"The set-up looks a bit different today, right guys?" he asks, letting the viewers see the background. It's a medal shelf, with Saena's various medals hung up in an organised fashion in a glass case. "I'm at Sae's place for a little bit. Then, she'll be going to Seoul, and I'm off to Melbourne."

"No, she's not coming with me," he chuckles, reading a comment that asks about Saena not going to the Australian Grand Prix. There's a slight hint of sadness in his tone. "She's got some prep to do for the next season, and she's doing some coaching back home — but she'll be coming to whichever race she can."

The comments are filled with questions wondering about where Saena is, and if they can see her. "Seems like all of you are here for Sae, huh?" he laughs.

As if on cue, Saena appears in the doorway, wearing her national team jacket and her hair tied up into a ponytail. "I forgot to give you these!" she exclaims, placing a bunch of small boxes on his table. "Pepero. Keep them away from Lance, because he'll steal them, and I've already shipped a box filled with them to him anyways."

"Aw, thank you." he says. "Oh, also, stay and say hi to chat.

Saena nods, and Lando pulls her down to sit on his lap. Saena smiles as she waves hello. "Hi, chat. I think this is my first time on your stream, hmm?"

Lando nods, arms around her waist. "They love you. I'm quite jealous, actually."

Saena laughs at his words. "Don't be jealous." Her eyes scan the comments, and she smiles. "Congrats on the win at Worlds — aww, thank you so much. I hope you guys don't mind the new set-up for today."

"I'm sure they don't. Sae doesn't use this room much — it's mostly taken over by the dog. You guys can't see, but there's a whole drawer over there that's just filled with Axel's stuff." Lando chuckles, gesturing to the corner. "You guys want to see Axel?" he asks, reading the comments.

"I'll go get him." Saena says, getting up. "Where is he?"

"I took him on a walk like... half an hour ago," Lando replies. "I think he's a little bit tired — might be sleeping." he looks in the direction of where Axel's dog bed is, but sees that it's empty.

"Might've taken over our bed." Saena laughs, and she exits the room quickly to go find Axel.

All Lando sees in the comments are people saying that he's "so whipped" and "down horrendous." He can't help but laugh — "You guys would be whipped and down horrendous if your girlfriend was Saena, okay?" he says in defense. "Don't bully me, chat."

"Here he is!" Saena walks into the room, carrying Axel in her arms. "He took over our bed instead. But, this is Axel. He's a Maltese, and he's very cute."

Saena places Axel in Lando's lap, and he gives Axel a pat on the head. "Axel loves Lando. More than me, in fact. We need McLaren to start making merch for dogs, because he'll want to wear them forever. When Lando's gone, Axel scratches at my LN4 hat." she sighs, and Lando laughs.

"I can always get you new ones. But, I'll let Zak know."

"See, Axel even looks happy hearing about McLaren dog merch." she looks at the dog, who's sitting happily in Lando's lap. "What's Axel named after?" she reads a comment.

"It's a figure skating jump." Lando replies. "Saena's good at it. She can do a really good triple axel." he beams as he speaks about his girlfriend's accomplishments, and Saena can't help but smile as well.

"Thank you." she says. "But, yeah. I love the axel jump, so when I got him, that's what I decided to name him after."

The doorbell of Saena's apartment rings, and Saena tells Lando that she'll go out and check who it is. Lando nods, Axel still in his arms. "I won't be able to see this little guy in a few days. Makes me a bit sad."

Axel whimpers a little bit hearing Lando's words. "Hey, maybe I'll take you with me to Melbourne. Then you won't have to stay at Caelan's."

"Rude." Caelan says, walking through the door. "I came to take some of his stuff back to my place first."

"Caelan's here," Lando says. "I'm streaming on Twitch." he tells the Canadian skater, who nods. "Oh, I see. Hi, Lando's fans." Caelan says.

"Max is about to join the stream, I think." Saena laughs.

As if Max can hear them, Lando sees comments from the driver pop up in his chat.

maxverstappen omfg hiiii caelan
maxverstappen here for caelan lando leave

"This is my stream!" Lando exclaims, and Caelan chuckles. "Sorry, buddy." the Canadian skater replies. Saena just laughs, as Axel slinkers off and leaves the room.

"First I lose you guys to Sae, and now I've got to lose people to Caelan. Unfair." he frowns, and Saena pats him gently on the shoulder.

"It's alright." she says, stifling a giggle. "Max is just in love."

"I wish he wasn't," Lando groans. Caelan scoffs, almost offended. "Kidding. You guys are oddly... a good pair."

"Why, thank you. You and Sae are... interesting."

"We're fantastic, thank you very much. Couple of the year, in fact — claimed by many." Saena replies.

"Claimed by you."

"And she's always right!" Lando grins.