𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘, 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝟦𝟢𝟤

𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄.
❪ 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗂 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋. ❫

"You seem awfully chipper today

"You seem awfully chipper today." Harumi says to Saena after practice.

Saena's mood has changed drastically overnight - she seems so extremely happy today, and Hangyeol's curious to know why. She's got more energy today, and the smile on her lips has never left her face.

He watches as she takes off her skates, wiping the blades clean with a towel. "You know why," Saena chuckles. She knows that there are other people who don't know about her relationship who are nearby, and might be eavesdropping - so she keeps things vague, once again.

"What time are you going to the hotel?"

Saena checks the time on her phone. "Dinner's at 7, so maybe I'll get there at 6:45?"

Harumi nods. "Have fun. Don't bankrupt George Russell tonight."

Saena chuckles at her words, whilst Hangyeol furrows his brows. He clearly doesn't understand the inside joke, but he does know that George is a Formula 1 driver. He never really cared about the sport - even if he knew that one of Saena's close friends was a driver.

To be completely honest, Hangyeol was often quite jealous of Lance. And Caelan. And Doyun.

She'd also never said anything to him about being friends with other Formula 1 drivers, asides from Lance - but looking at the recent comments on her Instagram posts, things have changed.

"Are you guys going out for dinner tonight? Like... the whole cast?" Saena asks Harumi as she zips up the suitcase that holds all of her skating equipment. "Yeah. Cael's booked something, I think. I'm not actually sure where we're going." Harumi replies.

"Well, have fun. I'll tell you guys how it goes," Saena beams, and Harumi nods.

He watches as Saena leaves, practically skipping out of the arena. She's glowing with joy, and Hangyeol remembers when he was the one that used to have that effect on her. He's never regretted anything more in his life - he was stupid, and he thinks that his stupidity might've made him lose one of the best things to ever happen to him.