𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗅𝗒𝗆𝗉𝗂𝖼 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝖺𝗅

𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄.
❪ 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗂 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋. ❫

 ❫

liked by @user1, @user2, @user3 and 45,127 others

f1wagfeed — lando and saena spotted at incheon international airport! saena's arrived in time for south korea's national figure skating championships, and lando's accompanying her :)
TAGGED 👤 — @saenavie, @landonorris

COMMENTS 💬

@user1 lando norris is my favourite wag
@user2 EXACTLY

@user3 gorgeous gorgeous couple

@user4 did u all see when saena had to pose for the cameras cuz all the paps were like OMFGGG SAENA KANG IS BACK and lando was just standing in the corner like 🥰🥰🥰
@user5 he's so in love with her i'm 🥹🥹🥹

@user6 his arm... 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
@user7 saena kang you lucky lucky girl
@saenope ikr 😵‍💫

@user8 THAT PICTURE OF LANDO... 😅😅😅
@user9 he's so hot i'm gonna 😊
@user10 do u mind sharing your boyfriend @saenavie
@user11 i want both of them ngl
@user12 ngl??? every time i see a pic of them i have a crisis bc i don't know which one i want more (spoiler: i want them both an equal amount)

@saenope that picture of u @landno 😂😂🤤 might chomp on ur arm tonight idk
@landno IN YOUR PARENTS APARTMENT???
@saenope U ARE ONE TO TALK WHEN WE WERE AT YOUR PARENTS HOUSE LAST WEEK
@landno u got me there.
@sainzspam lando would lose no nut november 1 second in
@landno jokes on u i lasted until the abu dhabi grand prix 😴😴😴
@fewtrellpriv because your girlfriend wasn't with you??
@landno OK AND😴 still won
@daniellocked charles was fighting demons during november
@leclerc2 Do u want to 😊 Die 😊
@verstappenftw charles ur sus
@leclerc2 @ohcae CONTROL YOUR MAN!
@ohcae what
@verstappenftw hiiiiiiiiii ☺️
@gaslyspam need caelan to be max's race engineer tbh sorry gp...

"Saena!" Saena's mother rushes to pull her in a hug when she sees her daughter, a bright grin on her face.

"Hi, Mom." Saena says to her mother — Lando's picked up on quite a few phrases in Korean whenever Saena's talking on the phone. "This is Lando!" she introduces, and Saena's mother looks at him with a delighted smile on her lips.

"You're Lando! Very nice to meet you." she says, and she pulls Lando in for a hug as well. "Please excuse me — my English is not so good yet."

Lando shakes his head, smiling at her. "Your English is really good, don't worry about it. It's nice to meet you, Mrs Kang." he says, and Saena's mother looks at him pleasantly.

"I like him. He's handsome," Saena's mother tells her daughter in Korean, and Saena giggles. "She said you're handsome." Saena tells Lando, who laughs.

"Thank you." he says.

"Now, come in, come in. Saena's dad is making dinner." she says, helping the two with their suitcases. "Saena says you don't like spicy food and fish."

"Oh, yeah," Lando hums. "Sorry, I'm kind of a picky eater."

"Don't be sorry! Saena is a picky eater too," Saena's mother tells him, laughing. Saena groans, as Lando laughs at his girlfriend's reaction. "Makes you two very good for one another."

Lando grins. "Very much so."

The two drag their suitcases into Saena's room, Lando looking around at how she's decorated the place. There are pictures of her as a little kid winning competitions in glass frames, small medals that she's won, and polaroid pictures stuck up on her wall.

Saena spots Lando looking at the polaroid wall, and she smiles. "I've got to put some of you and of us on there. It'll make the whole thing come together."

"It looks very nice already, baby," Lando says, and a wide grin stretches across his lips when he sees a picture of her with a gold medal as a little kid. "Aww, you look so cute here. Your smile's still the same."

Saena chuckles. "Thank you, Lan."

He presses a kiss to her lips before helping her unzip the suitcases. "Your mum likes me already, so that's a good sign. Hopefully I can win over your dad too."

"I'm sure you will. My mom said that she liked you nearly 5 seconds after meeting you — you're very charismatic."

"Of course I am, that's why you fell in love with me in the first place," he quips, and Saena swats him playfully with her hand.

"You're right."

"But the same goes for you. Don't ask Daniel what my initial reaction was after I had to walk back to the garages like I was totally normal after seeing the most beautiful person in my life." he says, and Saena's heart melts at his words.

"I love you," Saena giggles, leaning in for a kiss. "I think you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"More than the Olympic medal?" he asks, lips quirked up into a smirk.

Saena chuckles, wrapping her arms around his neck. "More than the Olympic medal."