𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗂𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋

𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄.
❪ 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗂 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋. ❫

"Saena, could I ask you something?"

The dreaded voice of Hangyeol reaches her ears, and Saena sighs as she nods begrudgingly. Whenever she's at the rink, she tells herself that she has to be somewhat cordial with Hangyeol - she doesn't want to make things awkward between all the skaters training here.

"What is it?" she asks, monotonously. Hangyeol notices how Saena's bright, happy voice that he used to hear so often is gone. She speaks happily to everyone else but him, and for good reason. Hangyeol knows that he's fucked up, but he wants to make things right. If only Saena would give him a chance - but he knows that even that is somewhat unlikely.

But he wants to try.

"The Stars On Ice tour just wanted me to ask you if you needed accommodation for when we're in Montreal, or if you'd just be staying at your own place." Hangyeol's just relaying information to her that was sent in a mass email - he just hopes that Saena hasn't seen it, so he can get an excuse to speak to her.

The girl places her skates into the luggage, shrugging. "My own place. I've already replied to the email from Gio. I check my emails, Hangyeol."

So she's seen it. It's okay, Hangyeol tells himself.

"Ah, right. Sorry." he says, and Saena zips up her luggage. "Is there anything else you want to ask?" she asks him dryly, not a single look of interest in her eyes.

"Oh, um..." Hangyeol trails off. He notices Doyun looking at him with a disapproving glare from the rink, and Hangyeol feels awkward. He supposes he deserves it.

"Do you want to grab lunch?" A bold move, and he's fully expecting her to say no.

"I'm okay. I have something to film." she replies, her voice monotone. She zips up her jacket, pulling her phone out of her pocket. He notices the way her face lights up when she seems to read a text message from her phone, a stark contrast to the look that she's been giving him ever since she returned to Seoul.