𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾

𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄.
❪ 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗂 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋. ❫

The atmosphere at a Formula 1 race is absolutely electrifying

It's a stark contrast from the figure skating competitions that Saena and Caelan often go to, being competitors and whatnot - there are much more people here, even compared to the Olympic arena that she had skated in not long ago.

There are people everywhere in the paddock, and Saena's completely blown away. So this is what it's like to be at a Formula 1 race. "You look so in awe of everything, Sae." Caelan remarks with a chuckle.

"There's so many people."

"I mean, Formula 1 has a much bigger fanbase than figure skating." Caelan sighs, and Saena nods. "Yeah, it does. We should probably go find Lance," she replies, looking back at Caelan.

Perhaps she should've watched where she was going, because she bumps into someone wearing a gray and orange racesuit.

"I'm so sorry!" Saena says, her eyes widening.

She looks up at him, and he's got brown curly hair, and really nice blue-green eyes. She's never seen him before. He must be a driver, based on what he's wearing - she supposes that she should've paid more attention to Lance's Instagram posts. Maybe she'll check his feed later for glimpses of the boy standing in front of her.

She feels like time slows to a halt, right then and there. She's absolutely enamoured with the boy standing in front of her, looking at him in a daze.

"No, no, don't be. I should've watched where I was going..." he replies, voice trailing off at the end of the sentence as he meets eyes with her. He's got a British accent, and gosh - maybe Saena's moving on too fast, but she finds him incredibly attractive.

"I'm kind of at fault too. Was looking at this guy instead. Sorry about that," she chuckles sheepishly, motioning towards Caelan. "You're all good?"

He nods. For the first time, Lando Norris finds himself somewhat at a loss for words. He's never seen someone so pretty before, and he has no idea how to act. She's got bangs that cover her forehead, and eyes that seem to sparkle under the sunlight - she makes his heart skip a beat.