𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, 𝗋𝖾𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌

𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄.
❪ 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗂 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋. ❫

"Good luck for today, Saena

"Good luck for today, Saena."

Hangyeol's voice startles her as the two stand behind the boards, and Saena stops the music playing in her headphones. "Thanks," she says. "You too."

"Could I talk to you, for a second?" he says, and it catches Liza's attention, who just so happens to be in the same room. Saena looks at him, confused. "About what?"

"About you and... you know." Hangyeol eyes Liza, who's watching them intently. Saena turns her head to see the American skater looking at her, who quickly looks away when Saena makes eye contact.

"Me and Lando, right?" she whispers, and Hangyeol nods. "I'm not going to tell anyone. Especially considering what Liza's said about you. I know she'll use this against you."

Saena finds herself grateful for Hangyeol just once after their breakup, and it's in this moment. "Thanks," she says, somewhat in disbelief. She fully believed that Hangyeol would've told the media, but surprisingly, he isn't willing to.

"I know you're not going to forgive me. I feel like this is the least I can do." he says, and Saena nods. "Yeah. Um, thank you." she says, and Hangyeol shrugs.

"I'm sorry for being so pushy towards Lando. And for cheating on you. I don't want to bother you more with this, since you've moved on, and I have... at least a little. But I'm happy that you've found someone that makes you happy. I'm sorry that I couldn't do that."

Saena nods. "Thank you for saying that. I hope you figure things out with your own life," she replies.

"Yeah. I'll be off now." he replies.

Saena returns to grab her bag, walking towards her coach as Liza furrows her brows, wanting to know what the former couple were talking about.

"You nervous for today?" her coach, Giovanni asks her, handing Saena her water bottle. Saena takes it gratefully, taking a sip of her water. "Not really. I mean, of course I feel a bit pressured, but I know how to do everything. I've done it in practice. I think I can do it here, right?" she says, and Giovanni nods, smiling at her.