𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽

𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄.
❪ 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗂 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋. ❫

 ❫

When Lando heads back to his hotel room the next morning, he sees Hangyeol looking for his own keycard in his wallet

It's weird living in the room next to your girlfriend's ex. Hangyeol notices him, and his eyes widen slightly.

"We met last night, didn't we?" Hangyeol says to Lando, who nods. He doesn't want to talk to him at all, knowing all the shitty things that he's done towards Saena. He swipes his keycard on the door, ready to walk into his own room before Hangyeol stops him in his tracks.

"Are you with Saena?" he asks.

"What?" Lando asks, eyebrows furrowed. What is he supposed to say? Saena's told him that if Hangyeol found out about them both, he'd go straight to the media.

"Like, are you dating her?"

"Why does it matter?" he asks, and he notices how Hangyeol's expression darkens. "You're her ex. Ex." he places heavy emphasis on the word 'ex', and it seems to piss him off even more.

"I was there first." he says, and Lando nearly bursts into laughter.

"So what if you were first?" he stifles the loud laugh that threatens to escape from his lips. "You didn't treat her properly, so she moved on. You lost your chance, mate. You should move on too - it's the healthy thing for you to do."

Hangyeol looks at him in frustration. "It's a simple yes or no question."

Lando rolls his eyes. "My response is that it's none of your business. You broke her heart, and you expect her to allow you to fix it? You're an idiot to think that she'll want you back after you cheated on her. Just move on, and stop obsessing over her."

Hangyeol's expression genuinely makes Lando laugh now, and he slaps his hand over his own mouth in an attempt to stop himself. "Anyways. Don't embarrass yourself."