𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗅𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌

𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄.
❪ 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗂 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋. ❫

Lando walks into the arena, looking left and right to see if Saena's here or not

He spots Caelan doing a runthrough of his program on the ice - Lando doesn't call out for him, because he doesn't want to distract the Canadian. He instead simply sits down on one of the seats on the bleachers near the entrance.

"Are you new here?" an American accent reaches his ears, and Lando looks up to see a girl with dark brown hair tied up in a bun, holding her skates. "Oh, I'm just waiting for someone." he replies.

"Oh, cool. You look really familiar, I can't really place it." she hums, squinting as she looks at Lando. "Do you watch Formula 1?" he asks, and the girl's eyes seem to light up.

"Ah, you're a Formula 1 driver?"

"Yeah." he nods.

"That's cool. What's your name?" she asks. "I'm Lando," he replies.

"Cool. I'm Liza."

"Are you new here?" he asks, and she nods. "I'm just staying here for two months to train. Figured it would be a good experience." Lando furrows his brows as he notices the similarities between her situation and Saena's rival's situation.

"Interesting," he says.

"So, who are you waiting for?" she asks.

"I'm waiting for Saena." he hums, and the look on her face changes. "Oh, you're friends with Saena?" she asks, and Lando nods. He doesn't know if he should say that they're more than friends, because he isn't sure if he can trust Liza at all. After all, she's probably the rival that Saena says hates her.

"I'm surprised she's not here yet." Liza looks at the entrance, and Lando shrugs. "I'll wait."

Lando hears the doors of the arena open, and Saena walks into the rink, dragging a suitcase with her. He knows that it holds her skates, and other training gear. She looks tired, and she's holding a thermos that Lando assumes must be filled with coffee.