The Colour Violet

I took my drugs and took my lovin' when I left out the spot

I left the party with a Barbie, markin' X on the dot

She calls my phone up but I told her, "I'm a loner"

The Color Violet - Tory Lanez

***
Marinette

"Soooo how did it go?" Alya raises her eyebrow at me.

"It went well, I think." I smile as I cut out my fabric.

"You think? Did you get the job or not! I can't live with anticipation any longer!" I shake my head at Alya's dramatics.

"Calm down, no need to get dramatic on me. I got the job."

"I knew it honestly, instead of being a journalist. I should have just been a fortune teller." She says in a serious tone.

"Well it would have saved you from being in tons of debt." I giggled as university wasn't cheap.

"Ugh, I know! Trust me to have an expensive taste but on a poor person's salary." Alya huffs in frustration.

"Hahaha, honestly Alya you crack me up!" I giggle at her. "Oh! Youuuu." She points her finger at me. "You need to tell me how the interview went. I want all the details! And is Luka still hot and dreamy as he was when we were 15?" She practically word vomits at me.

"Well, he's still very handsome but I want us to maintain a professional relationship. Plus not to mention his sister is one of our best friends." I stare at her seriously.

"Oh god Marinette. I don't think Juleka would be mad if you boned her brother." She laughs at me which just makes me roll my eyes at her.

"You know that's not what I mean." I glare at her, as she puts her hands up in defence.

"What's so wrong with about fucking your boss? You need some action Marinette , you're nearly 22." Alya sits on my chaise with her arms crossed in a stubborn manner.

"Technically he's not my boss." I say matter of fact.

"What the fuck do you mean, he's not your bos-." Before Alya could finish, Juleka bursts through the trap door. "He's definitely not her boss, that would be Adrien." She says bringing the plate of cookies up, that my parents clearly passed to her on the way up.

"Who's Adrien? Is he like your manager or?"  Alya's face looked very confused.

"He's our main vocalist and in charge of everything Marketing, so he's technically not my boss but he is Marinettes.

"Luka is just a coworker, so she's free to bang him if she wants." She takes a cookie and sits on the chaise next to Alya.

"That's you told girl." Alya says mischievously, I instantly shake my head at them. "I'm not interested in Luka." Alya Raises her eyebrow at me."Or anyone for that matter." I point at her, which she just automatically pouts her lips at me.

"Why are we trying to set up Marinette for? Juleka asks Alya with her brows arched in confusion.

"Were not, technically I just said she needs some good fornication. You know get that blood rushing elsewhere instead of her pissing head, since that's all she listens to these days."