One of the girls

Give me tough love

Leave me with nothin' when I come down

My kinda love
Force me and choke me 'til I pass out
We don't gotta be in love, no

I don't gotta be the one, no

I just wanna be one of your girls tonight

One of the girls - the weeknd, JENNIE & Lily Rose Depp

***

Monday morning at the studio...
Marinette

"So what are we doing today the boys and gals?" Juleka comes into the studio room as she picks up a croissant from the coffee table.

"Well Nino is interviewing a potential social media manager. And me, Luka and Ivan are going  through the final touches to EP and the album." Adrien explains while looking at the iPad in his hand.

"Alya took an interest in the job then?" Juleka looks at me in suprise.

"Yup, it took some convincing but she decided to take the interview."

"That makes sense, you have to convince Alya of anything. I swear that girl is always suspicious."

"Its a good skill to have as she's a journalist." I nod to Juleka.

"Thats true, what are you doing today?" Juleka asks while munching on her croissant.

"I am going to do some shopping for you the guys and get some fabric, as I have to make some more performance looks and you guys will be shooting the video for Low tonight right?"

Juleka looks at the guys shocked, "when were you guys going to tell me this vital piece of information." She folds her arms and scowl appears on her usually sweet face.

"Look we didn't want you to worry, we know how anxious you get sometimes and since you will be the main focal point of the video. We just didn't want you to stress out too much." Luka says calmly to his sister.

"That still means I would like some sort of warning." Juleka pouts at Luka. "Well you know now." Nino pipes up.

"Oh yeah, because a couple of hours notice are really beneficial." She says sarcastically.

"Its okay, Jules you will be with me today." I smile at her in attempts to ease her anxiety.

"Ok, I suppose that will distract me."

"Don't worry Juleka, it's only going to be a small shoot, you may be staring the video but it will only be us tonight." I say to trying to ease her nerves.

"Okay, do you know what I'm wearing?" Juleka asks me.

"I do actually Jules! I have the idea of a bra type top with shorts with a mesh skirt attached to the shorts, along with combat boots." I show her a picture on my phone of the shorts.

"Oooo, I love the vision Marinette!"Juleka says happily.

"Right, I'm glad that your happy with todays plans. I have to go to the hotel and conduct that interview." Nino gives us a thumbs up as he picks up his coat and rushes out the door.