Starboy

You talking 'bout me, I don't see the shade

Switch up my style, I take any lane

I switch up my cup, I kill any pain

Look what you've done!

I'm a motherfuckin' Starboy

Starboy- the weeknd

***

Friday afternoon...
Marinette

"Marinette, have you got the outfits?" Juleka knocks on the door.

"Um yeah jules, just doing some final touches!" I shout back at her through the door.

It didn't take me long to make the dress, It's a very simple dark burgundy dress. with an off the shoulder look. I get some black sheer tights as I look at the shoe options.

"Yes! Just what I need!" I pick up the naked Wolfe calf boots and pair them together.

"Can I come in? I'm getting impatient." Juleka bangs on the door. I open the door. "Come in your highness." I guide her in.

"Oooo, are we doing cute but casual."  I nod my head at her as she admires the clothes. 

"I have done that with all of you, Adrien is wearing a very oversized jumper and jeans. Nino is wearing ripped jeans and an oversized t-shirt, with a denim jacket. Ivan is wearing a fitted turtleneck and joggers. Luka is wearing  a woven jumper with cargos." I rail off to Juleka but she's very distracted by her own outfit.

"I will look absolutely to die for on that stage. I haven't performed live ever, and mum always says that to perform your best you should look your best." I smile at Juleka as I know in this moment it feels full circle for her.

"I'm so proud of you Juleka, you will absolutely smash that performance. Rose will be dead proud of you." Her eyes widened at my words.

"Omg! I totally forgot Rose wrote us a song!"

"Omg! That's amazing, what does she want to do with it?"  I ask her as I set up the steamer.

"She wants the band to have it, but she wants to be featured on it." I nod my head as that seems reasonable.

"I don't see why the others won't agree. You would all work on it either way as the guys would create the backing music and produce it. Plus a feature would be good to have on the EP." I clearly have been listening a lot but getting to know the band, their work and what goes into it is important to me.

"That's what I think as well, hopefully everyone else agrees."

I clap my hands together. "Right, should we get you changed now?" I smile as I pass her the rack.

She nods her head as I leave the room. I see all the guys sitting on the sofa and chairs drinking a cup of coffee.

"What was Jules screeching about?" Luka asks as he takes a sip of his coffee. "Oh, Jules and Rose have a song they want to pitch to you guys." I shrug my shoulders.