Earned it

So I love when you call unexpected
'Cause I hate when the moment's expected

So I'ma care for you, you, you
I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah

'Cause girl, you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it

The way you work it
'Cause girl, you earned it, yeah
Girl, you earned it, yeah

Earned it - the weeknd
***

6:37pm Marinettes' bedroom..
Marinette

As soon as I got home, all I could Think about was Adrien consoling me. If I'm being honest, Adrien makes me feel something that I have never felt before.

He's so kind and caring. At first when I met him, I was so scared he would be like his father. I'm glad he's the total opposite, I'm shocked since he had to live with the man for many years.

But now I'm sitting at home in my bed, dwelling  on what Adrien had told me. It doesn't shock me that Lila ran to Adrien to tell him about me. Especially since she's always been interested in the latest drama.

She's never been able to keep her business to herself and clearly that trait about her hasn't changed.

After mine and Adriens' talk all I can think about is how he made me feel. My cheeks feel flushed just thinking about it. I feel like I'm 14 again, that's how bad I think I have a crush on him. Thankfully I'm not as obsessed with crushes, as I was back then thank god.

Then suddenly I hear a loud bang Which Causes me to shoot up out of the bed.

"Have you missed me Bitch!" Alya loudly Says as she enters my room.

"I mean how could I not? I would be lost without you and you very much know that." I state obviously

"Oh I know. I just wanted you to say it." As she climbs up onto the bed.

"So how's work going?" she drum rolls on my leg.

I instantly give a face to her question which automatically raises her eyebrow.

"Oh no, I know that face." She tuts at me. I look at her confused, "what face?" I ask.

"Oh don't play dumb, you know the face." As she demonstrates by doing it herself. Which just makes me cringe.

"Oh god, it doesn't look like that does it?" she nods her head. "Believe it girl it really does look like that."

"I think I have feelings for my boss." the words just tumble out of my mouth. Alya's eyes widened at me.

"What?" I ask her.

Alya just stares at me. "Girl, are you just  crushing on someone because he's cute or is it more personality and him being a decent person?"

"It's both." I sigh. "Oh than you're fucked, like double fucked." She shrugs her shoulders effortlessly.

"What do you mean i'm double fucked?" I raise my eyebrows. "He's not only a forbidden fruit but he's kind and sexy. Trust me you will be wanting him to fuck you by the end of the week."  She states ever so casually.