Meddle about

'Cause it's not just a figure of speech

You got me down on my knees

It's getting harder to breathe out

We only met each other just the other day

But you already got me feeling some type of way

Now, if I could figure it out

I'd take you back to my house

So we could meddle about

Meddle about- Chase Atlantic
***

In Marinette's bedroom 1 hour later...
Marinette

After the phone call with Adrien, I decided to actually get out of bed and get ready for the day. I made myself a coffee and grabbed a croissant from the fridge; headed back up to my room.

I soon hear Alya climb up the stairs. "RISE AND SHINE." Alya sings as she opens up the trap door.

Her face instantly looks at me in shock. "Are you having an aneurysm or something?" I look at her dead seriously.

"Um yeah I am actually, you're alive, dressed and freshly awake on a Saturday before noon." She states in shock.

"You're a cheeky bastard, you know that right." I give her a glare.

"I can't be a cheeky bastard if it's true!" She point at me as she sits down on the chaise.

"Anyway, what's got you up so early?" She raises an eyebrow at me.

"Do I have to have a reason to be up this early?"

"When it comes to you, yes you do. In all my 9 years of knowing you, you have never gotten up early on a weekend if you didn't absolutely have to. Unless it was a boy." She taps her chin as she thinks.

My face instantly burns red.

Her eyes widen as she sees the blush on my face. "Oh my god, it is a boy isn't it!" She squeals.

"What! No!" I try to deny. "Your such a liar Marinette, and a bad one at that." She looks at me with her arms folded.

I really can't hide anything from this woman. "Fine, it is ok." The redness on my face still hasn't left.

"See, I knew it. Let me guess is it your boss?" I instantly groan into my hands.

"I don't get it Alya he just does something to me and it's so frustrating, not to mention I can't tell him how I feel because it's just inappropiate."

"Oh girl, I wouldn't class it as inappropriate, just unconventional. Things can't get messy especially since your friends."

"That's so wise of you Alya, i'm in shock."

"What can I say i'm full of surprises." she gives me a wink, and I instantly chuckle to myself.

"So do you want to tell me why your hunky boss woke you up this morning?"

"Well, actually funnily enough he called me asking  if I know anyone who can be the bands social media manger and also PR."

"Wow, and I thought he had his head between your legs."

"Alya! We're not like that." I tell her off slapping her knee playfully.

"Hey! it could of been for all I know." She says defensively.

Band of heartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें