Softcore

Sharing my heart

It's tearing me apart

But I know I'd miss you, baby, if I left right now

Doing what I can, tryna be a man

And every time I kiss you, baby

I can hear the sound of breaking down

Softcore- the neighbourhood

***
The next morning at the Agreste mansion...

"Hello Miss Rossi, I am very grateful for you being here today."  Gabriel's tone is strong and powerful.

"Hello Mr Agreste, you requested to see me?" Lila's voice sounds sweet and innocent as she asks the question.

"Yes Lila, I saw that you were in the new music video for that upcoming band."

"Ah yes sir, it was okay I didn't really get close to the band though. As they were very closed off. But that's to be expected, with them wearing masks and all." Lila explains with a fake smile.

"Hmm, did you happen to see who designed them? I have reached an offer to their manager but the band declined the offer."

"Yes actually, I did." An evil gleam flashes into Lilas' eyes.

"Please tell." Gabriel leans forward clearly interested in what she has to say.

"I saw Marinette Dupain-Cheng on set, she wasn't very happy to see me, let's just say." Lila's sly smile says everything.

"Is she working for them?" Gabriel says intrigued.

"I'm very sure of Mr Agreste, but snake boy rushed over as soon as he saw Marinette in distress." Lila huffs rolling her eyes at the pathetic antics that Marinette did.

"So you have no concrete proof?" Gabriel raises his eyebrow at her.

"Well no, but it does look that way if you ask me."

"That's not enough, Miss Rossi, you need evidence not hearsay. And we all know how good you are at twisting the truth, shall we say."

"Are you calling me a liar?" Lila gives the designer a dirty look.

"We both know it's true Miss Rossi but my sources will soon find out. If you are correct, don't worry, I will find you useful for what I plan to do." Gabriel looks at the lying fox straight in her eyes.

"Your sources will find out I am right, at the end of the day I hate the bitch too." Lila gets up out of her seat and leaves the office in Gabriel's home.

"Nathalie I want you to hire a private investigator for Marinette Dupain-Cheng."

Nathalie looks shocked at Gabriel, she always knew he was a hard man. But she didn't know that his morals went past privacy. All because he's hell bent on the fact that his employees aren't  guilty of sexual misconduct.

"Are you sure sir?" She questions him.

"I'm absolutely sure Nathalie, don't question me. You know your place." Gabriel gives her a harsh look which Nathalie just nods and heads to her desk.

Meanwhile in Adrien's Apartment...
***
Adrien

Last night was a dream, I couldn't compare the experience to anything I have experienced in my life before.